Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JackG79

Well, The crates have officially soiled the sheets....

55 comments in this topic

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles

Not even Xmas yet, and the Santa Crates have already Crapped the bed!! 

Bought some the other day and got a few K in coal. 

only need 5K for the Musashi and figured... "Ill grab the 20 crates for 16.99 and that should shore it up...... "  

NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF COAL!!!    

All the crates are "Papa Papa,  Zulu Hotel,  300 doubloons or free xp.   not  a single fluffer filler boat.. not a single coal.  Nothing....    

Talk about feeling VIOLATED!!      

You know things are getting a TOXIC when a game starts pushing you BACK to .....<gulp> World Of Tanks................ 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 2

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles
1 minute ago, jmanII said:

Because you bought the smallest, cheapest crates!

The smallest, Cheapest woulda been 1 or 5.  I bought 20 of them that are on sale for 16.99.   

• Funny 2

[WDS]
Members
1,494 posts
8,239 battles
3 minutes ago, jmanII said:

Because you bought the smallest, cheapest crates!

This ^

• Cool 1

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles

DETAILS

Buy New Year gifts from Santa Claus for yourself and your friends!
Each gift includes something valuable: Coal, doubloons, Free XP, signals, camouflage patterns, or a Premium ship. You can also receive rare ships such as Missouri, Imperator Nikolai I, Gremyashchy, Mikhail Kutuzov, Belfast, Kamikaze, and Giulio Cesare.

• A random Premium ship, including rare ships such as Missouri, Imperator Nikolai I, Gremyashchy, Mikhail Kutuzov, Belfast, Kamikaze, and Giulio Cesare
  • 300 doubloons
  • 10,000 Free XP
  • 2,500 Coal
  • 2x Type 59 camo
  • 4x New Year Streamer camo
  • 50x Zulu signals
  • 50x Zulu Hotel signals
  • 50x Equal Speed Charlie London signals
  • 50x Papa Papa signals

If you are lucky enough to receive a ship, please note that it comes with a Port slot and Commander with 10 skill points.
Here's a list of the ships that you can potentially find in Santa’s Gifts:

[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,249 battles

With all of the snowflakes you can get on the ships right now that should get you to your coal number.  You can use the crate items for other stuff...

[A_51]
Members
796 posts
17,931 battles

I promised myself I would buy ONLY 5 of each crate.  The small and medium crates were a big disappointment.  The mega crates paid off.  For $21.25 I got $16 worth of doubloons (at 250 per dollar), some camo, the Gascogne and the Krasny.  I consider that a good haul.  I'm not saying your results will be similar, but it does seem the rewards are more heavily stacked towards the mega crates.

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles
1 minute ago, Seaneroo said:

I promised myself I would buy ONLY 5 of each crate.  The small and medium crates were a big disappointment.  The mega crates paid off.  For $21.25 I got $16 worth of doubloons (at 250 per dollar), some camo, the Gascogne and the Krasny.  I consider that a good haul.  I'm not saying your results will be similar, but it does seem the rewards are more heavily stacked towards the mega crates.

Yes, I agree,.. buying the bigger crates should yield a bigger haul.  The prizes are 1/3  2/3 and 3/3 in size for camo/dubs flags, and what not.  It does not say that your chances increase as you buy the bigger crates..... 

Obv.  that is PROBABLY the case....  but it should say so. 

I mean. it's easy to make that assumption as that was the first knee jerk reaction to my original post.  

I literally bougth the SAME ones the other day and got coal, that is why it was so disappointing not to get any this time.  I also got 2 shops, Krispy Creme and Hood....   I Idon't expec ships everytime...  but a little coal shouldn't be so much to ask. 

[HINON]
Supertester
20,523 posts
13,924 battles
17 minutes ago, JackG79 said:

Wow. If you making the choice to gamble and not getting the exact thing you want makes you feel 'VIOLATED!!', you might need to go see a psychiatrist.

• Cool 9
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 1

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles
3 minutes ago, Lert said:

Wow. If you making the choice to gamble and not getting the exact thing you want makes you feel 'VIOLATED!!', you might need to go see a psychiatrist.

Or it was a joke... but hey.. I guess some of us use the forums for different things...    

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
20,523 posts
13,924 battles
2 minutes ago, JackG79 said:

Or it was a joke... but hey.. I guess some of us use the forums for different things...    

So which part of your OP was a joke? Or ... anything but a whine?

• Cool 4
  • Boring 2

[A_51]
Members
796 posts
17,931 battles
8 minutes ago, Lert said:

That's a bit harsh for a comment that was clearly not meant to be taken literally.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[ABCD3]
Members
187 posts
5,868 battles

I bought the x5 Mega crates for $21.25 and got the same, camo and flags and a VI T-61 DD.  So guess it paid off with getting the DD.

But in WOT, bought two x3 crates for $5.99 each and got a VIII IS-3A and VIII Defender (Which I already own) and a decent amount of gold and premium days.  With the gold from already having the Defender and gold received from the crates, I was able to pick up two more VIII heavies.  

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles

The joke arrived when you showed up princess, go piss in someone elses littler box with your negativity.  You do realize forums a for people discussing things...   that discussion does not  have to meet your  personal criteria.    If it does not interest you, don't respond.  save your sarcasm for your own posts.  

And what part was a joke... hmmmm. lets see..    Did the crates REALLY soil the sheets!?!?  Am I really violated or was I noting the difference in return from one day to the next.....   looking at yoru past posts, 75% of your posts are just negative responses to other peoples posts...   I'll bet you are a hit in real life. 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 3

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,863 posts
6,399 battles
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

So which part of your OP was a joke? Or ... anything but a whine?

Wow, I agree with Lert.

3 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

That's a bit harsh for a comment that was clearly not meant to be taken literally.

No, this entire post is result of a posterior hemorrhage.  It deserves ridicule.

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Supertester
20,523 posts
13,924 battles
3 minutes ago, Seaneroo said:

Don't worry man, it was just a joke. Obviously.

I mean, that's how it works, right? Just say that what you said was a 'joke'?

• Funny 2

[HINON]
Supertester
20,523 posts
13,924 battles
2 minutes ago, JackG79 said:

I'll bet you are a hit in real life.

Ooo, and now we're making this personal. Nice.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles
4 minutes ago, RickPatton said:

I bought the x5 Mega crates for $21.25 and got the same, camo and flags and a VI T-61 DD.  So guess it paid off with getting the DD.

But in WOT, bought two x3 crates for $5.99 each and got a VIII IS-3A and VIII Defender (Which I already own) and a decent amount of gold and premium days.  With the gold from already having the Defender and gold received from the crates, I was able to pick up two more VIII heavies.  

Rick, I did great in the WOT"s crates as well. 17K gold, 3 tanks, and 2 of the new special skins for the Bat Chat, and T57 Heavy.  That was from 25 crate haul. 

[ADPT2]
Beta Testers
587 posts
1,640 battles
34 minutes ago, JackG79 said:

Not even Xmas yet, and the Santa Crates have already Crapped the bed!! 

Bought some the other day and got a few K in coal. 

only need 5K for the Musashi and figured... "Ill grab the 20 crates for 16.99 and that should shore it up...... "  

NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF COAL!!!    

All the crates are "Papa Papa,  Zulu Hotel,  300 doubloons or free xp.   not  a single fluffer filler boat.. not a single coal.  Nothing....    

You know things are getting a TOXIC when a game starts pushing you BACK to .....<gulp> World Of Tanks................ 

• Funny 1

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles
2 minutes ago, GE_Capital said:

Wow, I agree with Lert.

No, this entire post is result of a posterior hemorrhage.  It deserves ridicule.

i'll bet you do, I'll bet you don't go out on a limb very often.  Wipe your nose off!! 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles
Just now, _HatTrick_ said:

The billy madison reply..    The go to for idiots on forums since the late 90's.....   This is getting comical. 

• Boring 1

[ADPT2]
Beta Testers
587 posts
1,640 battles
1 minute ago, JackG79 said:

The billy madison reply..    The go to for idiots on forums since the late 90's.....   This is getting comical. 

That started with your initial post.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[KREW]
Members
1 post
2,767 battles

I bought 15 of the Mega Crates and 5 of the middle priced ones and didn't get a single ship of any kind.  Got almost all signals and camo paint.  Did get one that had some doubloons in it.  I'm greatly disappointed.

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles

Well good. Then my point made it rhough!! 

4 minutes ago, _HatTrick_ said:

That started with your initial post.

Members
198 posts
3,754 battles
7 hours ago, GE_Capital said:

[hidden]

You again with the genius comments... you do realize that my stats are easily found without a link right here on THIS site...    but hey, You keep it up with the brain busters!! 

• Cool 2