You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

Should The Requirements Be Reduced?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Should It Be Reduced?

• Yes
    • No

58 comments in this topic

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
1,030 posts
3,171 battles

The 4 mill credit amounts they went with would have made more sense for a higher tier ship, but not for a mediocre T6 BB...

Per LWM, it's Meh...

Edited by Bonfor
  • Cool 1

Members
1,289 posts
2,399 battles

Yeah its pretty grindy. At least WG made it easier for me by giving me 50 Zulu flags in a new years crate last night. 

[ARGSY]
Members
18,068 posts
12,562 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

They could have increased it and it wouldn't bother me. 

I want to see what your thoughts on the matter are halfway through week four.

It bothers a hell of a lot of the rest of us.

Maybe your life allows you more time than you need to grind this out? If so, I sort of envy you. I know what I would need to do to basically grind out four million a day for a week, and it wouldn't leave me enough time to sleep. I need to be awake and alert on work days and with my family on the weekend. It's just not worth it for this ship.

[TAFY3]
[TAFY3]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
460 posts
9,982 battles

I've decided that my time is much more valuable than my money.  If I can't get it done playing my normal amount then I won't be upset.  All I know is that it is too much effort for a mediocre tier VI ship.

[STW-N]
Members
3,809 posts
8,585 battles
4 hours ago, SluggerJackson said:

I've decided that my time is much more valuable than my money.  If I can't get it done playing my normal amount then I won't be upset.  All I know is that it is too much effort for a mediocre tier VI ship.

True that, most people have other obligations that supersede WoWs—we aren’t all CCs or whatnot, after all.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,752 posts
9,275 battles

$40 (C)  boat

divided by

Amount of hours it would take to grind 24 million in credits

the wage you get for doing this quest.

If you want to spend the time, by all means, do so.

If you value the boat more then that time, buy it.

Otherwise, just do the first 3 parts and move on.

To me the amount of hours is excessive but I value the boat enough to have bought it.

[PVE]
Members
4,974 posts
22,432 battles
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:02 AM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I know there's also a lot of steel attached to this ship

Ding Ding Ding Ding (or should I say grinDing grinDing grinDing grinDing)...we have a winner (funny it took 3/4 of the way down the 2nd page of thread for this to be brought up...but...) there's the reason for the extra grind as opposed to the Spee & DOY grinds...thar's steel to be had from that thar ship (not enough to warrant such a grind in my opinion but WG places quite a high value on it apparently).

As I don't have the $ to buy I'll be 1 of the grinders but fortunately I've got all the required ships in each line (& hundreds of the Zulu flags as they seem to drop from every container I seem to open & plenty of the Wyvern ones also) to make it in easy time.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:51 AM, Ducky_shot said:

We need credits to buy back t9 ships

??? I'm confused...what T9 ships need to be repurchased? I still have 4 lines (not counting the 2 CV lines) that are just now finishing the T8 grind but all other T9s are still sitting in my port & have been since original purchase (along w/all other ships from T7-T10...although there were 4 T7s I needed to buy back for the snowflakes...& the Myoko was sold again as soon as the flake was farmed...hate that ship...but love the Mogami that was the sweet reward for grinding through it).

[--K--]
Members
6,587 posts
14,324 battles
6 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

??? I'm confused...what T9 ships need to be repurchased? I still have 4 lines (not counting the 2 CV lines) that are just now finishing the T8 grind but all other T9s are still sitting in my port & have been since original purchase (along w/all other ships from T7-T10...although there were 4 T7s I needed to buy back for the snowflakes...& the Myoko was sold again as soon as the flake was farmed...hate that ship...but love the Mogami that was the sweet reward for grinding through it).

I had a bunch of t9's to buy back for snowflakes