You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ManoAMano

Looking to join an active Clan Wars clan

6 comments in this topic

[187]
Members
2 posts
3,787 battles

Hi Everyone.. 

Looking to join an active clan that can fill a CW roster or rosters during clan war season.

My requirements are.. 

1. You accept players:

• of my caliber who are around 50% W/R and have 1k or so random battle under their belt.
  • who have 5 tier X ships (Gearing, Harugumo, Yueyang, Worcester, Des Moines)
  • who like playing DDs mostly
  • who like to division up with a mate for ranked season
  • who have potential, want to learn and get better

2. The Clan:

• is not a multi-clan conglomerate who is just going to send new recruits off to the social wing of their clan
  • has at least a dozen daily/active players
  • can consistently fill at least one CW roster nightly during each season
  • requires mates to be on discord or TS
  • has base resources that give clan members bonuses during game play
  • is mature and does not have a toxic player base

You may look at this post and say.. "Wow!.. this guys has some nerve barking out requirements for a clan with only 1k battles and a mediocre 50% w/r!" and that's fine. If you feel that way then I am not the guy for your clan.

I do have to say.. browsing thru all of the clan recruitment posts here and seeing all of these requirements it is a bit intimidating for players who want to be involved in team play but don't meet many of the statistical requirements for clans that have an active player base.. so I thought it would be interesting if I just laid out my own requirements and watch the reactions : - ) 

However, I am serious, committed and do well in a team setting so if you think your clan has what it takes.. by all means.. drop a note here and let me know if your interested...

Let the games begin!

• Funny 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,622 posts
12,361 battles
1 hour ago, ManoAMano said:

Hi Everyone.. 

Looking to join an active clan that can fill a CW roster or rosters during clan war season.

My requirements are.. 

1. You accept players:

• of my caliber who are around 50% W/R and have 1k or so random battle under their belt.
  • who have 5 tier X ships (Gearing, Harugumo, Yueyang, Worcester, Des Moines)
  • who like playing DDs mostly
  • who like to division up with a mate for ranked season
  • who have potential, want to learn and get better

2. The Clan:

• is not a multi-clan conglomerate who is just going to send new recruits off to the social wing of their clan
  • has at least a dozen daily/active players
  • can consistently fill at least one CW roster nightly during each season
  • requires mates to be on discord or TS
  • has base resources that give clan members bonuses during game play
  • is mature and does not have a toxic player base

You may look at this post and say.. "Wow!.. this guys has some nerve barking out requirements for a clan with only 1k battles and a mediocre 50% w/r!" and that's fine. If you feel that way then I am not the guy for your clan.

I do have to say.. browsing thru all of the clan recruitment posts here and seeing all of these requirements it is a bit intimidating for players who want to be involved in team play but don't meet many of the statistical requirements for clans that have an active player base.. so I thought it would be interesting if I just laid out my own requirements and watch the reactions : - ) 

However, I am serious, committed and do well in a team setting so if you think your clan has what it takes.. by all means.. drop a note here and let me know if your interested...

Let the games begin!

Ahoy, ManoAMano!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and happens to be looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, owned and operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders that includes officers and NCOs at all levels. In addition, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family!

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

There are always in-house contests (with cookies) regularly coming around!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's! If you STILL have questions, feel free to hop onto our Discord server and talk with the members!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[KSE]
Members
95 posts
10,764 battles

LBA is a new semi-competitive clan. We hope to add a friendly atmosphere to your time in World of Warships. All we ask is play with teamwork and be willing to work with us in a weekly training session lasting only one or two exercises. and be active for a minimum of 1 or 2 nights a week for clan operations. Thank you for your interest! Hope to see you on the seas!https://discord.gg/KHjY6Cd

• Bad 1