You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gerbertz

[POP] POPCORN - Seductively Recruiting!

53 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,281 battles

Bubble_Pop_final_1_optimized.gif

POPCORN is recruiting!:  we are looking for a few select players who are serious about progressing within World of Warships.

• Minimum battle requirement = 500   (unless you're a transfer from another server)
  • Adults 18+
  • Polite and well mannered
  • Leadership is kind and promotes an inclusive clan culture
  • Active at least several days a week
  • We are an international clan that celebrates our diversity
  • Willing to learn, share and improve gameplay (we have a Data Scientist)
  • Discord & microphone mandatory.
  • must have quality memes
  • Bonus if you are Swedish and have a talent for cooking

We have all the Clan Bonuses, come check us out today! ->> https://discord.gg/dVg9qRA

Pop_corn_explosion_final_1.gif

Edited by Gerbertz
  • Cool 3

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,195 posts
11,696 battles

smurfess, you promoted to recruiter now??

lol

@tm63au

EDIT:

even if you are not in the clan, they invited you to join as guest and it also fun

Edited by ObiphanKenobi
  • Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,467 posts
17,157 battles
Just now, ObiphanKenobi said:

smurfess, you promoted to recruiter now??

lol

@tm63au

Hard at work I see :Smile_facepalm:

[POP]
Members
1,467 posts
17,157 battles
6 hours ago, Gerbertz said:

1632704307_joinPOPtoday4.gif.595a45da413057bdd9728b7134340991.gif

Oh man that is one scary promotional poster, one look at that and you will drive people away, please not The Hoff anyone or anything but The Hoff

• Funny 1

[POP]
Members
1,467 posts
17,157 battles
5 hours ago, Gerbertz said:

Join_POP_today_1.gif

its mesmerizing cant stop watching :Smile_teethhappy:

[POP]
Members
1,172 posts
14,774 battles

Have you ever wondered if deep fried maple syrup is an attainable thing? Does the thought of having an Australian billionaire who may or may not have been part of corporate crimes and 'alleged' Ponzi schemes as being your treasurer seem alluring. Do spreadsheets and the activities within said spreadsheets arouse you? If you were to count to 200 would it involve multiplication and addition? Do you have unhealthy attractions to umlauts? Do you agree that pineapple pizza is an abomination and should be treated as such? Does the thought of a smooth sexy southern drawl coming from a cyborg make you want to obey without question?

If you answered yes, no or maybe to any of these questions POP may be for you. If you sat there blankly staring or were offended and confused … it may not be for you, but you may want to check it out anyway.

• Funny 2

[POP]
Members
1,467 posts
17,157 battles
9 hours ago, Alabamastan said:

Have you ever wondered if deep fried maple syrup is an attainable thing? Does the thought of having an Australian billionaire who may or may not have been part of corporate crimes and 'alleged' Ponzi schemes as being your treasurer seem alluring. Do spreadsheets and the activities within said spreadsheets arouse you? If you were to count to 200 would it involve multiplication and addition? Do you have unhealthy attractions to umlauts? Do you agree that pineapple pizza is an abomination and should be treated as such? Does the thought of a smooth sexy southern drawl coming from a cyborg make you want to obey without question?

If you answered yes, no or maybe to any of these questions POP may be for you. If you sat there blankly staring or were offended and confused … it may not be for you, but you may want to check it out anyway.

Classic it hurts to laugh reading this post, As to the rumours I was a silent partner at WORLDCOM and sold out before the bankruptcy I deny this as I was working for ENRON and HIH Insurance in the finance departments as a adviser, the fact that both Companies collapsed is irrelevant.    

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
18 posts
8,645 battles

I'm still not sure what I joined a year ago. Am I here as some form of punishment for what I did in a past life? Did I kick a puppy or something?

And for the last time, I do not own a float plane.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
32 posts
6,015 battles
On 3/16/2019 at 12:42 PM, BartBandyTLB said:

And why do we have anime recruitment gifs? What is wrong with us?

Do you really need to ask that Bart?

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
18 posts
8,645 battles

Gerbertz's inexplicable fetish for out-of-context GIFs aside, we still have 6 spots open. That would bring us to 50 members, with a handful from Europe where we'd like to play some cross-server clan battles.

If you have a reasonably thick skin for insults and want to play in an environment that is competitive yet not too judgmental, you could probably find a better clan. Statistically, a better one surely exists, but they're going to be difficult to find. I know. I've been trying to leave this group for, like, a year. Save yourself the bother and just drop by our discord.

https://discord.gg/dVg9qRA

POP - because you could do worse