You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Romic

It's not crazy if it works- haru build

4 comments in this topic

Members
173 posts
10,008 battles

Everyone keeps talking builds and the ship being OP so here is my build.... 

Captain Yamamoto for the extra PM which allows me to not take the last stand giving me a few extra points so I can take CE, IFHE, AND AFT 

DE is a 50% improvement to fire chance when you have IFHE (4% to 6%) plus flags With this build I am averaging 85k damage almost all guns after 90 games. You can shred anything that comes in range 

I didn't take BFT because I found DE was more damage than .2 sec faster reload. (2.4 vs 2.6 sec reload) fire ticks are way higher damage than the extra couple shells you might land long term even on cruisers and significantly higher on B[edited]

Screenshot_20181220-114554_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Romic

[-TBP-]
Members
45 posts
4,514 battles

Whatever you do that DD is way to OP in this game. Even cruisers cant go after this thing without getting wrecked and BBs are doomed a painful frustrating death. WG why do 100 mm guns do so much more damage than bigger 127 mm guns plus fire faster with better fire chance. Is that really balanced WG?? These stupid things are corrupting gameplay bc noone wants to go near an area that might have one cause its the fasted way back to port.

[G_S]
Members
278 posts
On 12/28/2018 at 5:27 PM, linusboy2118 said:

Whatever you do that DD is way to OP in this game. Even cruisers cant go after this thing without getting wrecked and BBs are doomed a painful frustrating death. WG why do 100 mm guns do so much more damage than bigger 127 mm guns plus fire faster with better fire chance. Is that really balanced WG?? These stupid things are corrupting gameplay bc noone wants to go near an area that might have one cause its the fasted way back to port.

This.  The Harugumo is OP regardless build.   I dumped CE to build a full gunboat (PT, PM, AR, LS, SE, BFT,  DE and IFHE) and just spam HE non-stop.  It crushes everything with a 65% win rate in 77 games played so far.

[SPTR]
Members
2,498 posts
2,295 battles
On 12/28/2018 at 5:27 PM, linusboy2118 said:

On 1/1/2019 at 11:17 AM, nhf said:

This.  The Harugumo is OP regardless build.   I dumped CE to build a full gunboat (PT, PM, AR, LS, SE, BFT,  DE and IFHE) and just spam HE non-stop.  It crushes everything with a 65% win rate in 77 games played so far.

Played against one in my NC when the gunboat line first came out, they will eat AP pens but those things are absolute monsters. Only reason i survived was because of NC bow-tank and me rushing the FDG (Freidrich de Gosser) in the cap so suddenly (killed that FDG too) that the enemy team didn't know what happened after haru disappeared behind an island