You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Honey_Badger

[Weird] looking for recruits

24 comments in this topic

[WEIRD]
Members
25 posts
2,509 battles

Welcome, we are looking for Aberrant [Weird] members!

Here's what we're looking for:

-Active members (1+ days a week)

-Discord for voice comms in division and team play

-The ability to effectively communicate, learn, and provide/receive feedback for/from your allies as the case may be.

-we are willing to train dedicated members that are starting out or returning to this game

-access to tier 10 ships and desire to do clan battles is preferred but not required

We have the following bonuses for joining:

+10% bonus to Free XP earned per battle on all ships (useful for buying those modules that make your ship BEHAVE)

+5% Coal, good if you're saving up for those big cost coal ships, or just want to buy a lot of the upgrades/captains with coal

+4% Commander XP (always useful since it will get you those commander skills sooner or just to earn more elite xp)

+5% Reduction to the cost of post-battle service for ships Tier 1-6 which allows you to spend less time farming credits, more time playing the ships you want.

+More to come soon as we have active members earning oil

If you have any questions, do not be afraid to PM me (Dr_Honey_Badger) and be sure to apply in game.

[SFBG]
[SFBG]
Members
1,594 posts
8,309 battles
14 minutes ago, Dr_Honey_Badger said:

Welcome, we are looking for Aberrant [Weird] members!

Here's what we're looking for:

-Active members (1+ days a week)

-Discord for voice comms in division and team play

-The ability to effectively communicate, learn, and provide/receive feedback for/from your allies as the case may be.

-we are willing to train dedicated members that are starting out or returning to this game

-access to tier 10 ships and desire to do clan battles is preferred but not required

Hmmm. All this seems pretty normal....   How does the weird fit in??   (asking for a friend)

[WEIRD]
Members
25 posts
2,509 battles

Well our crew (at least right now) are basically a bunch of memers so what you should realize is that what you are looking at is a pig on two legs in a suit. From a distance we have fooled you into thinking we might be successful businessmen, but the second you get within smelling distance you instantly recognize it to be a farce and wonder why the barn quietly sitting in the background perhaps didn't tip you off. Were your eyes playing tricks on you, or did we somehow pull a switcheroo at the last second?

or i dunno, maybe its just a name. maybe we just like weird people. maybe we think weird people are normal. normal people are really weird though so maybe that one. ill have to think about it, we named it over a year ago so ill have to remember it. maybe in time I can satisfy myself with an answer, but hopefully for the time-being your question has been answered.

[WEIRD]
Members
25 posts
2,509 battles

re: the requirements - we do like winning, but I think it would actually be too weird (even for us) to ask for things that actively hurt our chances of succeeding. (in that regard, we are not asking for super high w/r, just the ability to improve) If you start low I suppose in a sense it's easier to improve because you have more things you can work on.

Edited by Dr_Honey_Badger

[SFBG]
[SFBG]
Members
1,594 posts
8,309 battles

weird enough, well played. :Smile_medal:

Good luck, and hope to sink  see you on the seas!

• Cool 1

[BEARS]
Members
1 post
2,901 battles

I’m looking for a clan to run CBs with, and you guys look pretty good. I have about a 1200 PR across the board for ship types, as well as 4 T10s (Hindenburg, Minotaur, Harugumo, Henri IV). I’m on most days a week.