TheURLGuy

Let’s Talk About "Ranked Sprint"

7 comments in this topic

[WGA]
WG Staff
429 posts
718 battles

You won't have time to feel bored during the Christmas and New Year celebrations, as two new Ranked Sprint seasons are coming soon!

Read it here!

[VW]
Members
2,446 posts
14,318 battles

Are real ranked seasons gone forever? We used to get steel and dubloons. now sprints only give coal. ranked was a good opportunity for those unable to participate in clan wars due to the ridiculous time limitations, will it return?

Edited by monpetitloup

[TDG]
Members
1,637 posts
7,887 battles
3 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

Are real ranked seasons gone forever? We used to get steel and dubloons. now sprints only give coal. ranked was a good opportunity for those unable to participate in clan wars due to the ridiculous time limitations, will it return?

Word is that there will be a Full Ranked season in the next Patch at Tier 9 using the Arms Race game mode.

• Cool 1

[FYL]
Alpha Tester
155 posts
13,953 battles

The rewards section just says "see you on the battlefield commander"

[VW]
Members
2,446 posts
14,318 battles
9 hours ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

Word is that there will be a Full Ranked season in the next Patch at Tier 9 using the Arms Race game mode.

I do hope so.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,329 posts
20,200 battles

Sprint was fun the first go, I played two matches and had fun but was busy grinding so didn't play any more because I didn't need any coal. What bothers me now is Wargaming keeps putting Sprint in the lineup. I need steel, need normal Ranked to get steel since Clan Battles are a catastrophe set up to feed top teams, Squall tier clans. It is pretty offensive and not at all sporting.

Either put steel in as a reward for Sprint or get back to normal Ranked.

Edited by Taylor3006