Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Math_e

Kicked out of server and penalty for AFK

7 comments in this topic

[TNG-3]
Members
126 posts
8,089 battles

Just now I entered a battle in Alsace, got the match loading, but then got disconnected and came back to port with the AFK penalty and the match with a draw result. I guess all the other players in that match have got this happening too

• Angry 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,004 posts

Often happens at high tier Co-Op. If all the humans leave the match, it's instantly a DRAW. That's if there are still bots alive. We often do this when our bot CV is the only one left, we are losing, and we all exit the match. The game sees no humans and immediately declares a draw. This is what happened when you disconnected.

Members
4,723 posts
7,845 battles

Got a warning for leaving a match this morning but the game just crashed.  Nothing I did. DD rammed me in another game right after general quarters.  He just turned right into me and I was just going straight forward just after general quarters was sounded. Got rammed from behind by a friendly in another match.  He was apparently looking somewhere else than in front of him. I just saw I am now pink.  :Smile_teethhappy:  Ha ha. Well it's the Christmas Season.  Gonna see some crazy stuff.  I promise!  I remember I did see lots of crazy stuff last Christmas season. Sooo I have played 4 matches this morning and bad crap happened in 3... none of which were my fault. Whine, boo hoo, etc. :Smile_popcorn:

Oh by the way....I am far from perfect myself.  Been a stooopid morning in this game for me.

[DOG]
Members
202 posts
7,336 battles

Had this happen to me this AM in a tier VI match (tried reconnecting for quite a while before game finally connected. I was in port (but that game was close to ending so it was unlikely given the amount of time to reconnect that I could have rejoined it).  Since it was a "DRAW", I'm assuming the server instance that hosted the battle crashed for everyone.  BUT - I did not have a warning for leaving the match early.  May it has something to do with the duration played?

Edited by dashtardly
Added additional point and fixed typo

Members
4,723 posts
7,845 battles
4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Pink is not a penalty just a warning.

Yup.  Been seeing a LOT of pink ships this week however. Tis the season. 

Sign in to follow this