You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Triela50

What the heck?

12 comments in this topic

[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
4,047 posts
16,036 battles

I was in a ranked battle and the game timed out on me I reloged as fast as I could and was pink for quitting a battle early. Really WG you're punishing us for stuff that way beyond our control 

[R-F]
Members
1,176 posts
7,784 battles

Yup, I'm at work but my clan mates on discord are reporting lots of crashes.  AFK penalties, battles ending in draws, you name it.  Servers ain't right.

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
486 posts
11,988 battles

The server crashed as all 8 humans in our co-op were kicked and the game ended in a draw.

Asked in the next battle and it happened to all of them as well.

• Cool 1

[AAA]
Members
498 posts
8,161 battles

I got disconnected too in randoms. I checked my router logs the connection was just fine when the game disconnected. Won't play for a while. 

[WOLFG]
Members
4,412 posts
2,379 battles
2 minutes ago, So_lt_Goes said:

The servers probably see the flood of snowflake-knockers and thinks it's a DDOS event. :Smile_teethhappy:

The bots got tired of the beatdown and kicked the server in the head.

[OO7]
Members
4,217 posts
10,889 battles

Being pink isn't a huge issue, but if it happens again you run the risk of going orange, which happened to someone this morning. They were pink when the server crashed when he was in a ranked game and now is forced to play coop because of war gaming's server problem. 

Pretty poor on wgs part if you ask me. 

[USFC]
Members
10 posts
4,151 battles

Some "fix" to the afk problems. Their is always unintended consequences for everything..... Gotta think everything through, and I don't feel like they thought the new punishment system completely through. Would it really be that hard to apply a line that says ifcrash=1 then penalty=0.......

Edited by STE4LTHYWOLF