Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Arizona

7 comments in this topic

[TRGT]
Members
171 posts
3,431 battles

I just got the arizona in Santas big gift and anyone can advise me what would be the best use of the 10 skill points.

Help would be appeciated.

Edited by 3r22r

[S0L0]
Members
285 posts
6,342 battles

I think the standard BB build with survivability in mind will work for her. 

Modder, Beta Testers
1,576 posts
2,652 battles

Are you planning on using this skipper for just Arizona and/or USN Standard BBs or going up the line?   

If its Standard BB specific my first ten would go to:

1. Priority Target
  2. Expert Marksman
  3. Superintendent
  4. Fire Prevention

Concealment would be the other choice, however, because of the 21knt pace Standards waddle at I favor fire prevention to counter the HE Spam.   For the follow up skills it's sorta up to your taste but I'd consider:

• Adrenaline  Rage
  • Vigilance if you hate metal fishes or Basics of Survivability for more tanking
  • Concealment Expert/ Fire Prevention depending on your first 4 pointer

You could also consider not bothering with CE (it's nothing to write home about, and with her speed you won't typically be winning spotting games) and put the extra four points into JoaT and High Alert for even more survivability.  I'd consider that a good tanky build that would work on Zona, New Mex or Colorado.  Alternatively I'd look at builds for Tier VIII and above if you plan to use this guy on the high tier USN BBs, they typically reward Concealment builds and AA investment.

Cheers,

-JB

[WOLFK]
[WOLFK]
Members
116 posts
13,753 battles

For the AZ/NM I find success with the build below...   1st 10 points circled.     AZ/NM are fun ships at their tier and also fair well in my experience when uptiered 

image.thumb.png.37514a72405a0cc9e65ff29ec7b1b6c6.png

[UN1]
Members
531 posts
1,976 battles
10 hours ago, 3r22r said:

I just got the arizona in Santas big gift and anyone can advise me what would be the best use of the 10 skill points.

Help would be appeciated.

Huge congrats man.  I received my from a Supercontainer.  It's one of my favorite ships in my port.

Anything and everything defensive spec is great:  Concealment Expert, Fire Prevention, Basics of Survivability, Supertintendent, Adrenaline Rush, Expert Marksman, and Priority Target.  The ship is pretty meh AA spec but phenomenally tanky, so spec'ing out her beefiness is best.

[TRGT]
Members
171 posts
3,431 battles
  • Thanks, besides Arizona I got a leningrad, a (weird looking) Krasny Krim, An Okhotnik (even weirder and useless) a German T-61 (very good), Monaghan (that too), Duca D'Aosta (no armor), Dunkerque and best of all for me a Prinz Eugen wich so far I like a lot.
  • So far I thing I saved a lot of money bying them separetely.
  • The thing is when to stop...

[WOLF3]
Members
19,238 posts
17,583 battles

Survival - Stealth Hybrid Build for AZ.  Her Secondaries and AA are bad, the latter being most especially futile.  Her Secondaries are actually average for the tier in terms of ROF and range, but with 21kt speed you'll have very little opportunity to exercise Secondaries-based brawling.

Sign in to follow this