You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

PEF: Save Your Credit Flags!

56 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
10,357 posts
6,757 battles
9 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

Save your credit flags because the last directive in the PEF event requires you to earn 4M in each of 6 different nations.  LOL! 

That much? Holy moley!

No wonder they allowed an extra week at the end!

[AAA]
Members
498 posts
8,183 battles

200 mil to 5 mil in one night and Still have to buy 3 tier 9s and 5 tier 10s for the grind. The 24 mil grind will help :)

Edited by sansfaille

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,251 posts
5,254 battles

Ok.  So that's 3 matches in the Missouri and about GAZILLION matches in everything else.  :cap_fainting:

• Funny 3

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,807 posts
21,066 battles

Lots of premiums (check)

Premium account (check)

1900 regular premium flags (check)

a few hundert dragon credit flags (check)

a few hundert GamesCom / French camos (check)

Pfff... easy!

• Funny 2

Members
159 posts
9,892 battles
12 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Ok.  So that's 3 matches in the Missouri and about GAZILLION matches in everything else.  :cap_fainting:

Good thing there is Jean Bart, Musashi, and Kronshtadt. 4 matches in each of those and you would be set. UK and PA however are missing T9 silver presses.

Edited by Der_Eigenvektor

[M-O-M]
Members
165 posts
5,336 battles
2 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

Glad I decided just to buy it.

It’s quite fun!

I am also enjoying the Dreadnaught.  It is rare to see a CVs so AA is of no consequence  Astrosaint

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,251 posts
5,254 battles
27 minutes ago, Der_Eigenvektor said:

Good thing there is Jean Bart, Musashi, and Kronshtadt. 4 matches in each of those and you would be set. UK and PA however are missing T9 silver presses.

I do have Musashi and Kronstadt.  I also plan on buying Jean Bart on Christmas Day for coal and a coupon.

Do you need to complete all of the missions in the last directive or just 6 like the earlier ones?

[ASRN]
Beta Testers
401 posts
3,317 battles

Already saw a PEF in a co-op this morning.  I guess they didn't want to bother with the campaign, either.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,719 posts
9,439 battles
1 hour ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

Save your credit flags because the last directive in the PEF event requires you to earn 4M in each of 6 different nations.  LOL! 

Japan, Germany, US, UK, Russian, and Pan-Asia?

I would also advise buying Revolutionary camos in Arsenal (30% credit boost) if not running dubloon-camo.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,807 posts
21,066 battles
42 minutes ago, Ann_Darrow said:

Already saw a PEF in a co-op this morning.  I guess they didn't want to bother with the campaign, either.

If you can manage to get the directives done, you get 6800 gold if you buy her now. So you didn't make a real loss.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,145 posts
8,748 battles
1 hour ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

You get doubloon compensation if you complete the directives. 

About $32 for the PEF and get back $31 in doubloons if completed ... if you have the funds, that's a ...

images.png

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,552 posts
11,564 battles

That's equivalent to 3 of the T10 legendary module credit grinds, which is a fair amount.

1 hour ago, Reymu said:

Japan, Germany, US, UK, Russian, and Pan-Asia?

I would also advise buying Revolutionary camos in Arsenal (30% credit boost) if not running dubloon-camo.

Fortunately there are 11 nations you can complete it in, so you don't have to do it in say Pan-Asia (which is great for me as I only have the trashy YY from that line and no intention of grinding it). Overall though, that's incredibly steep.

You can also complete it in France (good) and Italy, Pan-America, Commonwealth, Poland and Italy (all niche).

Edited by mofton

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,940 posts

That pretty much shuts the door on COOP.  On decent matches where I am geared to earn credits that's about 150k credits on an average match so about 30-40 battles to get 4 million..

[TCNNA]
Members
791 posts
14,921 battles
8 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

That pretty much shuts the door on COOP.  On decent matches where I am geared to earn credits that's about 150k credits on an average match so about 30-40 battles to get 4 million..

Agree. I only play co-op , not be a good player, I can get 1 million every night. So 24 days if all goes well. I will not get this ship in this mission......and will not buy it.

Edited by Mikebello
Errors

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,200 posts
14,342 battles
1 hour ago, Ann_Darrow said:

I got mine yesterday and have played 3 or 4 Co-op games in it. 1 this morning. Maybe it was me LOL.

You get doubloons for the PEF earned in the campaign if you already have it so I just grabbed it. Plus it lets me start the campaign for the camo sooner.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,200 posts
14,342 battles
2 hours ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

Wait what??? 4 Million for EACH of the 6 nations so 24 Million credits??? Or is that 4 Million using 6 nations? 24 Million credits is a LOT.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,251 posts
5,254 battles
24 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Wait what??? 4 Million for EACH of the 6 nations so 24 Million credits??? Or is that 4 Million using 6 nations? 24 Million credits is a LOT.

Yes.  4 million for each nation.

Members
1,195 posts

you can potentially do the quite a lot of them in operations rather than co-op if your a PvE main.

e.g.

US/UK/Fr/Rus/Com/PL can all be done in dynamo if you have tier VI/VII/(VIII for UK too if you have Cossack) DD's of each nation.

Ita/Ger/Jap/PA can be done in Aegis etc preferably if you have BB's and cruisers (DD/CL for PA) 

Edited by b101uk