Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna

The break!

13 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
632 posts
4,097 battles

Now based on the title of this you are probbably going to assume this thread is one of those.... "I am unhappy with the devs so im quitting!" 

Well its not.

Recently ive been seeing alot of players from the forums in my matches both on my team and on the red team..... I am taking this moment to apologize for any failures to perform in the past month.

Abouth 4 weeks ago i fell off my wifes draft horse and shattered my elbow. Undaunted by this i have adapted my computer setup to facilitate playing the game one handed... ( left handed mind you) this event has led to some overall disapointing matched for me. Still even with my shoddy performances you guys have never once blasted me or gone full ocean of salt on me and for that i am greatful. 

Yesterday i underwent surgery to have my radia head replaced with a titanium one and will be out of commission for another 2 months. I will continue to play one handed as best as i can and hope that you shining stars of the wows community will continue to be so understanding.

• Cool 3

[_-_]
Members
1,756 posts

Hope you heal well and quickly, Haruharu.

I have to play under the effects of bone cancer (and the treatment) and atherosclerosis, so I can relate.

[ICOP]
Members
1,067 posts
3,860 battles
1 hour ago, Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna said:

Now based on the title of this you are probbably going to assume this thread is one of those.... "I am unhappy with the devs so im quitting!" 

Well its not.

Recently ive been seeing alot of players from the forums in my matches both on my team and on the red team..... I am taking this moment to apologize for any failures to perform in the past month.

Abouth 4 weeks ago i fell off my wifes draft horse and shattered my elbow. Undaunted by this i have adapted my computer setup to facilitate playing the game one handed... ( left handed mind you) this event has led to some overall disapointing matched for me. Still even with my shoddy performances you guys have never once blasted me or gone full ocean of salt on me and for that i am greatful. 

Yesterday i underwent surgery to have my radia head replaced with a titanium one and will be out of commission for another 2 months. I will continue to play one handed as best as i can and hope that you shining stars of the wows community will continue to be so understanding.

Ouch, I hope everything goes well.  I know the feeling of not being able to use one's hand for an extended period.  Good Luck.

Members
22,418 posts
5,787 battles

Yesterday i underwent surgery to have my radia head replaced with a titanium one and will be out of commission for another 2 months. 

You should have went to Russia for the surgery, then you could have had stalinium instead of titanium!

Way to persist though, in your shoes, I'd relegate myself to turn-based games lol.

Get well soon!

[PSP]
Members
8,131 posts

Well its not.

My brother-in-law decided, at 50, that he was going to be a cowboy. In his 60s he got bucked off the horses twice and ended up with a shattered pelvis, a cracked skull with concussion, and several broken ribs. Now, he has decided he wants to be a barber.

We had a horse growing up and when I used to work on farms in my younger days I occasionally had to move cattle on horseback. However, since I've gotten older I stay off the darn things.

Hope you recover quickly.

Edited by Snargfargle

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,807 posts
21,057 battles

Two coworker had something like this within the last twelve months.

Best wishes, get well soon.

[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
4,050 posts
16,036 battles

Right now I am playing with a bad hang nail. Will my suffering ever end?

ps, this is a humor post not a mocking one. 

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
632 posts
4,097 battles
8 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

Right now I am playing with a bad hang nail. Will my suffering ever end?

ps, this is a humor post not a mocking one. 

Rip. Them hang nail iz seroius bizness

Sign in to follow this