Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
digital_bryan

What happened to DASHA?

28 comments in this topic

[5D3]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,253 posts
5,665 battles
2 minutes ago, digital_bryan said:

So, what happened to DASHA? Bad business to be changing your main spokesperson and image. She was great. 

So, "hey what happened to DASHA?" 

Isn't that her up top in red on this very page?

Also, it is said in the video that she was sick and cannot make it. 

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,260 battles

Please don't be such a stalker!

I am a little concerned though...

Dasha, let us know if you're okay!

• Funny 1

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts

I guess the border between fact and fiction can be sort of vague on the Internet. It's probably a good idea to treat everything that you see on YouTube as fiction unless proven otherwise.

Now, if you are asking your question withing the context of the story-line, the last I heard was that the evil Alena had poisoned her.

Edited by Snargfargle

[TACG]
Alpha Tester
450 posts
3,661 battles
10 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I guess the border between fact and fiction can be sort of vague on the Internet. It's probably a good idea to treat everything that you see on YouTube as fiction unless proven otherwise.

Now, if you are asking your question withing the context of the story-line, the last I heard was that the evil Alena had poisoned her.

Or did she? Everyone else was fine and they said she brought them coffee to. But I hope Dasha is okay though.

Edited by Starfleet1701

Members
22,306 posts
5,778 battles

Maybe Steven Seagal kidnapped her, and won't release her until he gets his captain's uniform back.....

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,996 posts

You know... Putting drugs in other peoples drinks is just a tad bit ILLEGAL... Right Bill Cosby?

[SIM]
Members
3,424 posts
5,268 battles

Alena being the spice to Dasha’s sugar, and sugar gives you the diabeetus, so we’re all better off with Alena. 

Alena 2019, for your health comrade.

• Funny 1

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
914 posts
5,474 battles
1 minute ago, Bianchi4Me said:

Fanboy waifu fantastists: Look Away.

Thought she was off on maternity leave? 

I actually think it would be great to keep her making videos while she's pregnant if she is. Never bothered me seeing them on TV like the Weather Channel. Since you guys brought up Bill Cosby I'll bring up his co-star Phylicia Rashad who had I think 2 kids while doing the series they just hid it with grocery bags and other items while filming.

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,260 battles
14 minutes ago, Mainerd said:

I actually think it would be great to keep her making videos while she's pregnant if she is. Never bothered me seeing them on TV like the Weather Channel. Since you guys brought up Bill Cosby I'll bring up his co-star Phylicia Rashad who had I think 2 kids while doing the series they just hid it with grocery bags and other items while filming.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to hide her while she is pregnant.

I think they should celebrate it! There could be an entire arc!

Winner gets to name the baby. 

(I'm teasing Dasha!  although baby Gerbertz is a very respectable name)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[KRAK]
Members
2,178 posts
15,521 battles
5 hours ago, digital_bryan said:

So, what happened to DASHA? Bad business to be changing your main spokesperson and image. She was great. 

The amount of "Where is Dasha?" posts is disturbing.  There are things called real women you could actually meet, if you leave your computer screen.

• Cool 1

[-BUI-]
Members
861 posts
2,844 battles
5 hours ago, digital_bryan said:

You folks over-react, she's probably just on holiday.

[LRM]
Members
409 posts
7,675 battles
On 12/20/2018 at 5:25 AM, Snargfargle said:

I'm hoping when the Dasha/Alena saga is over they put up, at least on the YouTube channel, a digest showing just their story line without all that useless filler about how to go about getting this ship or what the price of Santa crates is.

[-BMV-]
Members
1,227 posts
5,834 battles
49 minutes ago, CorvusBB39 said:

I'm hoping when the Dasha/Alena saga is over they put up, at least on the YouTube channel, a digest showing just their story line without all that useless filler about how to go about getting this ship or what the price of Santa crates is.

In the context of why the videos exist isn't the Dasha/ Alena story the useless filler? 

[LRM]
Members
409 posts
7,675 battles

Joke n. a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

In other words, whoosh!  I would like the digest, though.

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,243 posts
15,022 battles
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:03 AM, Vaffu said:

The amount of "Where is Dasha?" posts is disturbing.  There are things called real women you could actually meet, if you leave your computer screen.

So you are saying there is a chance?

See the source image

Sign in to follow this