Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Bismarck Turns a Flank

6 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,501 posts
14,619 battles

Yes...another push video.  Bismarck turns the corner and discovers half the enemy fleet.  I stayed undetected most of the way in...probably as big a surprise for the reds as it was for me.  I had a great supporting cast...a cruiser and a DD in front on the drive in, and right behind me on the push through.  Fun stuff, even though I whiffed my first salvo...a little potato moment amidst otherwise brawling glory.  Let's rock!!!!

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Members
297 posts
2,405 battles

lol 3:20
Poor player brings their new, shiny PEF to a game, and *poof* comes a Bismarck at her broadside. xD

Awesome game!

Edited by yungpanda

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,501 posts
14,619 battles
8 hours ago, reaper_swpz said:

Nice work.

The 3 BB hugging the back even when you pushed from the flank are disappointing.

I'll give them some credit...the Gneis zapped the Pepsi as first blood, and eventually took out the red's alpha T8.  The Tirp crushed a red BB that beached himself.  And someone, I'm not sure who, smacked the KGV broadside silly when I forced him to bow on me.  Symbiotic...he couldn't stay broadside to me (the bigger threat) without going broadside to the guys further back...and someone made him pay during the turn.  I'm pretty sure he was setting up a ram run...which is the reason I kicked in the throttle as he made his turn.  It's hard for Biz to take down a relatively high health KGV bow on...but once his health dropped from the hit, the ram threat disappeared...then the Kidd appeared and I thought he was going to make a torp run...forced me to keep two fires burning and forced me to go broadside to the BB threats.  I'm not sure why he didn't get torps off....but it was a relief he didn't.  The main cost to me was letting the fires burn longer than I would have usually and getting hit broadside.   

Sign in to follow this