Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Uncle_Lou

So broken.

9 comments in this topic

Members
350 posts
4,213 battles

Can someone please explain to me exactly how out of 12 GK shells fired at a broadside GK 4km away only ONE will hit the target?  I am so over the craptastic streaky garbage RNG rolls.  I can't even anymore.

• Funny 1

[KAPPA]
Members
713 posts
5,624 battles
16 minutes ago, Uncle_Lou said:

Can someone please explain to me exactly how out of 12 GK shells fired at a broadside GK 4km away only ONE will hit the target?  I am so over the craptastic streaky garbage RNG rolls.  I can't even anymore.

There's apparently been a bug that gives you non-targeted accuracy at random. Maybe it's still happening? They did say it's fixed, though.

Members
350 posts
4,213 battles

Saw the news about both the bug and the fix.  Honestly all my ships felt pretty off all week with some extremely wonky dispersion, even on generally accurate ships.  I am well aware that it could be confirmation bias though so have just rolled with it as best I can.  But missing 11 of 12 shells at 4km is just too much.  If I had 1 pen and say 4-5 ricochets I would just suck it up and admit my aim was off.  But for 11 shells in a salvo to just miss at that range?  I can't accept that as normal - or even possible within game parameters.  There was even a Montana .5km behind the GK - you would have thought that at least one or two of the shells that missed the GK might hit the Monty, but nope.  Two tier 10 BBs within 4.5km and 11 of 12 shells missed them both completely.  Logged off at that point because there is no reason to continue when the RNG hates you that much.

[WOLF9]
Members
789 posts
5,790 battles

That bug was supposed to be fixed. We shall see.

Definitely felt that pain a few times this week. Same story, broadside cruiser in my sights, locked on, aiming just above waterline, push the button & splash a full volley, @ 3.9km!

[SYN]
Members
15,276 posts
11,970 battles

I feel like the dispersion bug still happens

It's easier to notice on normally laser accurate ships like Zao.

[_-_]
Members
1,746 posts
40 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

Have a replay?

This^

If you have the replay among your 30 auto-saved, submit with bug ticket to support.

Members
22,338 posts
5,780 battles
5 hours ago, Uncle_Lou said:

I am so over the craptastic streaky garbage RNG rolls.  

Coulda fooled us, judging by the ship you're playing lol.

Members
350 posts
4,213 battles
4 hours ago, Skpstr said:

Coulda fooled us, judging by the ship you're playing lol.

Yeah yeah... GK, German dispersion haha.  Even my Yamato was getting some pretty wonky dispersion last night.  Or so it seemed, but the sample size was small and I'm not ready to call foul after only a dozen or so games.  The incident with the GK though was extraordinarily bad.

Sign in to follow this