You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BladedPheonix

Finally got Musashi but I can't find my Highschool fleet camo I earned?

17 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,513 posts
11,619 battles

Howdy,

So I finally got her! The Musashi!!:Smile_medal:

just 1 problem......

The Highschool fleet camo I received as a reward last year is nowhere to be found.:Smile_amazed: (its the grey base color with the red on the mid section)

I don't have the camo disabled either in fact I run the HSF DD a lot when I'm bored and or am in need of credits. Was there some sorta time limit we had to apply the camo or something? I'm a little upset(Ok a lot upset!) that I worked hard for the reward and and when I finally am able to use said reward its nowhere to be found.

any ideas on what I can do here? The event is long over as well as the contract I believe.:Smile_unsure:

until next time (and hopefully in happier circumstances)

I'll C'ya on the Seas! :cap_look:

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,195 posts
11,696 battles

1st make sure in the port, have the high school fleet select

2nd check the camo tab again

alternatively

check inventory

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,513 posts
11,619 battles
9 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

1st make sure in the port, have the high school fleet select

2nd check the camo tab again

alternatively

check inventory

Ok I changed ports and tried again and its still not there.

I checked my inventory and my Yamato camo, along with the DD, the cat camo, and the Graf spee's but the only 1 I'm missing still is Musashi's. :Smile_amazed: i know I completed the mission that rewarded and unlocked the camo because you had to get musashi's camo  to get the cat comander if I remember correctly.

[ARP2]
Members
1,366 posts
3,637 battles

Did you check to make aure the Highschool Fleet content was active?  Click on the gears symbol in port.  Remeber you have to opt in to alot of content.

• Boring 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,513 posts
11,619 battles
1 minute ago, Hatework said:

Did you check to make aure the Highschool Fleet content was active?  Click on the gears symbol in port.  Remeber you have to opt in to alot of content.

yup its activated. I'm in the port too rechecked the collection got everything there, just no musashi camo.:Smile_unsure: do you think perhaps the reward was canceled since I didn't have the ship at the time?

[VW]
Members
2,446 posts
14,318 battles
34 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

Howdy,

So I finally got her! The Musashi!!:Smile_medal:

just 1 problem......

The Highschool fleet camo I received as a reward last year is nowhere to be found.:Smile_amazed: (its the grey base color with the red on the mid section)

I don't have the camo disabled either in fact I run the HSF DD a lot when I'm bored and or am in need of credits. Was there some sorta time limit we had to apply the camo or something? I'm a little upset(Ok a lot upset!) that I worked hard for the reward and and when I finally am able to use said reward its nowhere to be found.

any ideas on what I can do here? The event is long over as well as the contract I believe.:Smile_unsure:

until next time (and hopefully in happier circumstances)

I'll C'ya on the Seas! :cap_look:

You could only earn yammy camo. Mushy you had to buy. If you didnt pay, you dont have one.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
3,422 posts
14,785 battles

Check in the Settings ----->Inventory ----> camo..

THere is the list of camos for all your ships you hve... IF you have i then its there.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,513 posts
11,619 battles
Just now, monpetitloup said:

You could only earn yammy camo. Mushy you had to buy. If you didnt pay, you dont have one.

are you sure about that? i could've swore there was an op[ion to earn it though a mission as well? :fish_palm:well :etc_swear: if this IS the case I apologies for taking up everybodies' time.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,513 posts
11,619 battles
Just now, ObiphanKenobi said:

the cat one is for the Yammi

no cat one is for the DD,  i have it equipt right now actually. you had to buy that one if i remember correctly? gosh things only a year ago are hard to remember....and yet I can still remember that emberesing time at my cousins 8th birthday!:fish_palm:

[VW]
Members
2,446 posts
14,318 battles
4 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

are you sure about that? i could've swore there was an op[ion to earn it though a mission as well? :fish_palm:well :etc_swear: if this IS the case I apologies for taking up everybodies' time.

This was my case, since i earn most missions (unless i am afk) and i earned yammy camo.

anyway doesnt the wiki give details on the camo origin?

Edited by monpetitloup

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,513 posts
11,619 battles

Yup seem's i was mistaken:fish_palm:

jump to the 6:00 mark. it shows them for purchase right there.

sorry for wasting everyones time, I must've gotten it confused with a different mission of some sort.:Smile_unsure: problem is IDK what mission that could've been.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,513 posts
11,619 battles
11 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

the cat one is for the Yammi

BTW I found a video of the cat camo for you showing the DD sporting it, jump to :46

:cap_look:

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,195 posts
11,696 battles

oh wait

you just reminded me about the extra camo

thanks

Nope

just check, i dont have HSF ships, only have 1 HSF camo for the YAMI. Damn!

Edited by ObiphanKenobi

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,513 posts
11,619 battles
7 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

oh wait

you just reminded me about the extra camo

thanks

really? well least something good came out of this debacle of a situation.:Smile_veryhappy:

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,195 posts
11,696 battles
3 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

of a situation

checked, cant find the HSF camo for the MU

cant remembered about it as well

[WOLF5]
Members
691 posts
24,140 battles
41 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

yup its activated. I'm in the port too rechecked the collection got everything there, just no musashi camo.:Smile_unsure: do you think perhaps the reward was canceled since I didn't have the ship at the time?

My recollection is that the Musashi one you had to purchase, it was not a reward. The reward camo was for the Yammy. There was a mission to earn the cat commander, but the cat DD camo and the Musashi ones were avaliable in the premium store. I don't think they were available for doubs either, but not sure about that since I wasn't interested in the alternate camo.