You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
flashcat

Getting T-10 Ships for free(almost)

24 comments in this topic

[B_Y_F]
Members
90 posts
7,508 battles

222.thumb.png.99f0aaa86e53671908ba16a2454a6774.png111.thumb.png.e4f451a91d1854388fa136b0ecb05a7b.png

350 games played to get 5 T-10 ships? How?

WG gives their CEO's grandsons free T-10?

PS: this guy in my game was in his Conqueror, the entire game he wasn't doing almost anything, acting like a bot.

Being away from battle almost the entire game so that even enemy wouldn't care to attack him. 

[STR4T]
Members
134 posts
1,016 battles

I would assume this player spent lots and lots of money on containers, which would give lots of Free XP and credits.

[SIDE]
Members
788 posts
4,010 battles

This is why I actively avoid tier 10. There's waaay more of these guys than you think that have almost no experience but has multiple tier 10 ships

• Cool 1

[B_Y_F]
Members
90 posts
7,508 battles
17 minutes ago, Gnomestroy said:

I would assume this player spent lots and lots of money on containers, which would give lots of Free XP and credits.

yeah! you are right! That's probably the reason. I can't think of any other reasons. 

but if he did spent money on containers, it's probably more than 50,000 USD of different containers. Cuz not every container gives free xp. and to get 5 T-10 you probably need 4 million of free xp. 

Edited by flashcat

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,307 posts
20,159 battles
28 minutes ago, flashcat said:

I suppose the question should be how many co-op games do they have? I only have a few thousand games in PvP, but probably 15k in co-op.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,307 posts
20,159 battles

Then I can only think of only one thing with those few games. It may be a stealth WeeGee or tester account where they just dump a butt-ton of free xp on someone and have them check things out. Really too few games for what they have, not even enough to convert using cash to free xp and get what they have.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,682 battles

he boooouuugghhttt the mega ship deal that cost $999

but cant explained how does this guy acquired the XP needed to go up so quick

[VW]
Members
2,420 posts
14,230 battles
1 hour ago, flashcat said:

yeah! you are right! That's probably the reason. I can't think of any other reasons. 

but if he did spent money on containers, it's probably more than 50,000 USD of different containers. Cuz not every container gives free xp. and to get 5 T-10 you probably need 4 million of free xp. 

Notice he only has premium ships. With premium time and all the dragon flags you get out of boxes, not to mention crates, you can pile up fxp. In 10 matches you will have 1M xp, use dubloons, convert to free xp, get a tier 10 easy.

[RKLES]
Members
8,923 posts
10,828 battles

Buy a tier 8 ship, unlock Rental ships for Clan Battles, pile on premium time and every Free XP Camo and Signal Flag you can get. Earn the Free XP and Elite XP, convert the Elite XP. And you could have ton of X ships with only 1 Battle showing up in your stats until you play the X ships somewhere other that clan battles lol.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,176 posts
5,632 battles

Operations are not shown in the statistics on the game as they are not recorded apparently, but they do count towards battles played on the forum account.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,307 posts
20,159 battles
9 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

Operations are not shown in the statistics on the game as they are not recorded apparently, but they do count towards battles played on the forum account.

I had forgotten about that. Good observation Vader.

[WOLF3]
Members
19,157 posts
17,538 battles

Co-op & Operations are probably how he got his XPs to get all those other ships.  This part here:

111.thumb.png.e4f451a91d1854388fa136b0ecb05a7b.png

Only tells Random Battle stats.  Not Ranked (doubtful he did any), nor Co-op.  Even going into your own Profile ingame, it splits your stats in those 3 categories.  Using someone else's record...

Spoiler

SckasJq.jpg

If he got all those Tier X ships, he probably played a sh**ton of Co-op games.  Super Containers, Resource Containers with FreeXP drops aren't frequent enough with high payouts to carry a player to Tier X several times.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,176 posts
5,632 battles
3 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Co-op & Operations are probably how he got his XPs to get all those other ships.  This part here:

111.thumb.png.e4f451a91d1854388fa136b0ecb05a7b.png

Only tells Random Battle stats.  Not Ranked (doubtful he did any), nor Co-op.  Even going into your own Profile ingame, it splits your stats in those 3 categories.

If he got all those Tier X ships, he probably played a sh**ton of Co-op games.  Super Containers, Resource Containers with FreeXP drops aren't frequent enough with high payouts to carry a player to Tier X several times.

The player's co op battle numbers are around 1700 as already mentioned in this thread.

Operations won't be recorded into the stats, but you can check the forum account and see what the total battle amount is as it includes battles done in operations.

[PVE]
Members
8,145 posts
14,229 battles

Another small possibility is if the player blocked their stats at some point. With them blocked (not public) it will only show what was done during the time it was public. Probably not it but could explain it as well.

[KRAK]
Members
2,170 posts
15,433 battles
9 hours ago, flashcat said:

222.thumb.png.99f0aaa86e53671908ba16a2454a6774.png111.thumb.png.e4f451a91d1854388fa136b0ecb05a7b.png

WG gives their CEO's grandsons free T-10?

PS: this guy in my game was in his Conqueror, the entire game he wasn't doing almost anything, acting like a bot.

Being away from battle almost the entire game so that even enemy wouldn't care to attack him. 

That is someone buying their way into T10. 

[NGAGE]
Supertester
2,088 posts
11,598 battles
5 hours ago, Lagometer said:

He has a total experience of 263,206. That won't unlock one tier ten.

That isn't counting 1st win bonus, missions, events, flags, camo, nor xp from co-op, ranked, operations, etc.  

That could easily be actually 20 million.

[WOLF6]
Members
766 posts
4,868 battles

If you pull his player record from the Wargaming API, you can see the number of operations battles he's played, his operations win rate and amount of XP he (or she)'s earned from operations..

For example, if I pull my own record, I show a total of 3857 battles played, with 183 of those battles being operations battles, 442 in randoms, 3229 in coop, and 3 ranked battles.

I have 149 operations wins and 34 operations losses, earning a total of 320,081 XP through operations.

3 zero-star wins, 1 1-star win, 10 2-star wins, 14 3-star wins, 35 4-star wins, 86 5-star wins.

I think if a guy farms the Dynamo scenario, he can definitely earn the XP to get the Tier 10s.   = I remember getting around 35-50k XP for each Dynamo win, so a lot of my operations XP comes from Dynamo.

Edit: If you want you can PM his in-game name and I can pull his record or you can pull it yourself at developers.wargaming.net by applying for a developer account and creating an app to pull the data out of the API.

Edited by wtfovr

[MEOW]
Beta Testers
211 posts
4,869 battles

If you play a lot of scenarios and use your exp flags wisely, you can

Members
22,283 posts
5,775 battles
43 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

That is someone buying their way into T10. 

Just as an indicator, if you take 300 games to go from Hashidate to Zao, that's 2600XP per game needed.