Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Silvin

Black now or Stalingrad later?

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

43
[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
188 posts
9,408 battles

With the steel from the holiday events I will be able to buy the Black. I am looking forward to a T9 premium DD because the Missouri, Musashi and Kron are great but it will be nice to play a DD. And I liked the Fletcher a lot.

The only thing that is holding me back is that getting the Black will really set me back on the Stalingrad. What are your thoughts, especially if you have the Black and/or Stalingrad?

Thanks and happy holidays!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,260 battles

Stalingrad my friend!

Black would be awesome but..you'll always be eyeballing the Stalinium rounds gloriously one-shotting Yamies all while regretting your life choices...

Stalingrad my friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
726
[DAKI]
Beta Testers
3,106 posts
4,527 battles
21 minutes ago, Silvin said:

With the steel from the holiday events I will be able to buy the Black. I am looking forward to a T9 premium DD because the Missouri, Musashi and Kron are great but it will be nice to play a DD. And I liked the Fletcher a lot.

The only thing that is holding me back is that getting the Black will really set me back on the Stalingrad. What are your thoughts, especially if you have the Black and/or Stalingrad?

Thanks and happy holidays!

 

t9 ranked is coming up. Black is OP, black is in t9....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
345
[SPCU]
Members
782 posts
5,004 battles

Night gathers, and now your watch begins...

I'd take the black... but I'd rather have a dd with smoke & radar (and weird sea mines) than a pseudo bb.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,093
[TBW]
Members
7,383 posts
13,562 battles
7 minutes ago, Xanshin said:

Night gathers, and now your watch begins...

I'd take the black... but I'd rather have a dd with smoke & radar (and weird sea mines) than a pseudo bb.

Now I, have to get the Black first, Clan name being "The Black Watch" and all. Which has been my friends traditional Clan name for about 20 years.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,797 posts
9,339 battles
Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

Now I, have to get the Black first, Clan name being "The Black Watch" and all. Which has been my friends traditional Clan name for about 20 years.

Dont tall into that trap! I almost bought the Roma. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,093
[TBW]
Members
7,383 posts
13,562 battles
3 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Dont tall into that trap! I almost bought the Roma. 

Just got the Roma in a Santa Box, that and Le Terrible, They were the only two I did not have yet besides the steel ships and tester ships.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,797 posts
9,339 battles
1 minute ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Just got the Roma in a Santa Box, that and Le Terrible, They were the only two I did not have yet besides the steel ships and tester ships.

Dang, nice collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,282
[NGAGE]
Members
4,357 posts
6,388 battles

I recommend grinding the Moskva.  If you like that ship, you'll like the Stalingrad, if you don't like the Moskva.....the Stalingrad really isn't any different in play style once you get past all the smoke and mirrors.

Edited by yashma
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
345
[SPCU]
Members
782 posts
5,004 battles

I mean... if you want a t10 battlecruiser theres always hindy... or conq... but nothing else fields radar and smoke together save belfast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43
[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
188 posts
9,408 battles

Thank you everyone for your input, I will get the Black.

And how could I pass a DD 666 anyway :-)

Happy holidays to all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×