You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gerbertz

What?!? regular vanilla Premium?!?

18 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,252 battles

Hello!

I purchased Premium Time, but there is no option for Warships premium.

Now I'm stuck playing normal Premium Time like a savage..

shot-18_12.19_22_24.23-0513.jpg.d8fafe34ee7017861110c57df564f24b.jpg

Is this a glitch?

When was the change supposed to happen?

• Funny 1

[WOLF5]
Members
682 posts
23,847 battles

it'll prob get fully changed when 0.7.12 goes live on all the servers tomorrow. Otherwise put in a support ticket. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,557 posts
16,961 battles

You can buy either or.  Both are an option.  One is a good deal if you play both WoT and WoWS.  

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts

I've got a ton of both, but I didn't buy any today.  Just what I had got doubled to cover both purposes; i.e. I have WG Premium <amount I had> AND WoWS Premium <what I had>

You may have to buy WOWS Premium in the game client with doubloons.

image.png.1f803c4f9232515b4e4222e2a669f76e.png

Edited by mavfin87

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,252 battles

I see it is only available for purchase in game with doubloons...

I got the Premium Time at the Online Premium Shop

[WOLF9]
Members
8,717 posts
4,131 battles

First page of in-game Purchase Premium (not the in-game Premium Shop) is supposed to look like this, followed by the old page showing duration and Db cost.  As far as I can tell, it's the only way it's sold.

Screenshot_104.thumb.png.173b569fb9baf3eee2b75614fa6663b1.png

I have no idea why your times are mismatched.  If you already had (WG) premium, they were supposed to match your remaining duration with WoWS premium.  Either way it looks like a bug.

Edited by iDuckman

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
4 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

If you go ahead and buy comparable WoWS premium time, I think you get X amount of doubloons a day in compensation?  @Kizarvexis has the details, I know.

[PVE]
Members
14,929 posts
9,472 battles
1 hour ago, Gerbertz said:

Hello!

I purchased Premium Time, but there is no option for Warships premium.

Now I'm stuck playing normal Premium Time like a savage..

shot-18_12.19_22_24.23-0513.jpg.d8fafe34ee7017861110c57df564f24b.jpg

Is this a glitch?

When was the change supposed to happen?

14 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

9 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

If you go ahead and buy comparable WoWS premium time, I think you get X amount of doubloons a day in compensation?  @Kizarvexis has the details, I know.

For some reason, Warships premium time, is not available in the online shop. Not sure why. May come with the normal Friday shop update as a guess.

Purchasing premium in game, in the upper left under your name, is done with doubloons and you can get either.

If you have existing WG premium time (works in all 3 games) and you get overlapping Warships premium time, then you get 25 doubloons per day (partial day counts as a whole day). Premium time given away as rewards in WoWs will be Warships premium time. So if you play more than one of WoT, WoWP, and WoWs, then get WG premium time and have the Warships premium time you get as rewards give you doubloons. If you only play WoWs, buying both is not as cost effective as buying one and buying doubloons, so go with Warships premium time.

• Cool 1

[TF-62]
Members
8 posts
4,157 battles

Does anyone know if the option to purchase Warships-only premium time will go live in the online shop? I don't really want to use doubloons for it.

[PVE]
Members
14,929 posts
9,472 battles
16 minutes ago, StorkPatrol said:

Does anyone know if the option to purchase Warships-only premium time will go live in the online shop? I don't really want to use doubloons for it.

Could be when the premium shop resets on Friday as a guess. Otherwise, only WG knows.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,104 posts
8,592 battles
14 minutes ago, StorkPatrol said:

According to their article, you are supposed to be able to purchase in the shop or in game.  EIther a delay or a bug apparently.

Screenshot_1.png

[WGA]
Administrator
1,168 posts
481 battles

Warships Premium Time isn't quite available yet (later this week) but rest assured your Premium will convert to new World of Warships premium time!

• Cool 2

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,252 battles
13 minutes ago, Radar_X said:

Warships Premium Time isn't quite available yet (later this week) but rest assured your Premium will convert to new World of Warships premium time!

This is great news, thank you mister!

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,940 posts

Right now my WoWS Premium is one day less than my WG Premium time.  All I can say is "thanks, WG, for not making the clock on WoWS premium time start from the time WoWS became an in-game thing."  The other way they could have done it is for "old" premium time would just be WG Premium and any new time earned in WoWS be WoWS premium.   

[PVE]
Members
14,929 posts
9,472 battles
1 hour ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

Are you able to stack them?

Kinda. See this thread

47 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

Right now my WoWS Premium is one day less than my WG Premium time.  All I can say is "thanks, WG, for not making the clock on WoWS premium time start from the time WoWS became an in-game thing."  The other way they could have done it is for "old" premium time would just be WG Premium and any new time earned in WoWS be WoWS premium.   

All new time in WoWs will not be Warships premium time. See link above.

Members
1,001 posts
12,761 battles

looks great on my end 495 of warships prem !   i jumped into tanks two days ago and bought another year of standard prem time with my gold i had in that game. so im set !