neonphase

Ship Display Filter

3 comments in this topic

[DES23]
Members
2 posts
5,895 battles

So this is just 2 suggestions

The first is an easy one with the new "Snow Flake" tag on the ship icons it would be nice if there was a filter in the Ship Display that could filter out the ships that have/do not have them still on there. Just like how you can filter out all the ships that do not have the +50% XP.

The second is if there was a war to Recycle the unused captains that have skill points on them. Like even if you can only get 1/2 or 1/3 still point for every skill point that has been recycled from a captain. It would free up space and help promote captain training. 

Community Department
2,577 posts
759 battles
15 hours ago, neonphase said:

So this is just 2 suggestions

The first is an easy one with the new "Snow Flake" tag on the ship icons it would be nice if there was a filter in the Ship Display that could filter out the ships that have/do not have them still on there. Just like how you can filter out all the ships that do not have the +50% XP.

The second is if there was a war to Recycle the unused captains that have skill points on them. Like even if you can only get 1/2 or 1/3 still point for every skill point that has been recycled from a captain. It would free up space and help promote captain training. 

I see. Good suggestion about "Snow Flake" filter.
About second suggestion I can't promise anything positive due to we don't have such improvements in our plan.

[DES23]
Members
2 posts
5,895 battles

Thanks!

Yea I am sitting on so many captains that have 3 points that I will never use and then I get rewarded captains with 10 points to fill those ships that need captains. It would just be nice if there was a way to use them and the best way I see how is to recycle their skills. 

Sign in to follow this