You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_HatTrick_

Snowflake question

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
587 posts
1,640 battles

Where do the rewards for this show up at?  It wasn't on my After Action Report nor did I get a message upon returning to port after a win.  The snowflake is gone but I'm not sure that I was given anything.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
587 posts
16,619 battles

I don't think that there is any message/reporting for steel.  For coal you will get an update for bonus coal if your clan has the coal bonus unlocked (NOTE: you will not see the actual additional coal won.)

Just check your arsenal for the coal/steel addition.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

after a game. and shows up in notifications.

^^^What he said.  Almost everything shows up there.

Beta Testers
587 posts
1,640 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

after a game. and shows up in notifications.

Ok, I must just not have seen it.  I will keep a better eye out for it.

[RLGN]
Members
10,112 posts
19,510 battles
10 minutes ago, _HatTrick_ said:

Ok, I must just not have seen it.  I will keep a better eye out for it.

Wondered about it myself, but watched for it and saw it in notifications after returning to port.

Beta Testers
587 posts
1,640 battles
11 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

why not check the total amount in the Arsenal, it will add up

I just figured they would give you some indication without having to open arsenal every time.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,714 posts

You have to be quick- it shows up momentarily above the popup notifications in port after the battle.   The one's that tell you how much your repair costs were and such.

I wondered that, too- then happened to spot it after one game because I happened to be looking in the right place when I went back to port, lol.

French fleet done.   Now onto IJN.  It's a good enough excuse to FINALLY take my Fuso out after all this time!  (and all my ARP ships.)  And Yubari!  And that slow as hell t3 cruiser, and all the premium BB's.

[LOU1]
Members
3,561 posts
9,434 battles

You can open Notifications by clicking on the "i" in the lower right and selecting the "Notifications" tab.  Hover over an item, such as Addition, and it will show you what it is.

Beta Testers
587 posts
1,640 battles
5 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Also, note that if you had premium before the patch, it's paying out the +65%, rather than the +50% XP

Yep, I took my gold I had remaining in WoT and bought another 90 days of premium this morning :Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
Just now, _HatTrick_ said:

Yep, I took my gold I had remaining in WoT and bought another 90 days of premium this morning :Smile_teethhappy:

I had a TON of it.  I uninstalled WoWP/WoT about three (six?) months ago, and spent the leftover gold on premium time.  

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles

Snowflake rewards accumulate in the Arsenal and you can see the amount you got in the notifications tab on the bottom right of port. If you have Clan Steel or Coal buildings, that bonus will be listed separately in the same place.