You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beauregard23

3rd Premium T10 CA coming still no Prem T10 DD

49 comments in this topic

[TAW]
Members
86 posts
12,995 battles

With the Azuma the Premium T10 ships will be 3 CAs 1 BB, 0 DDs.  For those who like to play DDs it's important info in regards to making a steel purchase decision knowing if a Premium T10 DD is coming in the next 6-12 months or is just never coming.  A little help here WG.

• Boring 2

[FBXGC]
Members
386 posts
2,520 battles

Some heads up would be nice but I don't think one is coming anytime soon. That being said, T10 DD's need some balancing among themselves before introducing a new one imo. The Daring needs more games to get a better picture from the stats, the Shima buff needs some time as well for a full picture to develop(I like it.). I wouldn't be stunned by a partial rollback of the YY nerf, a small nerf to the Haru and depending on your stat of choice a small buff to the Gearing and/or the Z-52. I would prefer their DD guru's spend time on those issues over developing a T10 Premium DD.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,681 battles
45 minutes ago, Beauregard23 said:

A little help here WG.

Black is t10 premium dd

• Funny 1

[FBXGC]
Members
386 posts
2,520 battles
20 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Haru nerf the day Mino and Rooster get the same thing.

The Mino has the lowest W/R and 2nd lowest Avg XP and Damage of all of the T10 cruisers...

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,681 battles
2 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Black is tier 9.

2 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

and there I was thinking it was a Tier IX

was trying to prove that lots of player are still awake at this time of the day.

• Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
10,030 posts
19,421 battles
8 minutes ago, HashtagYoloSwagChamp said:

The Mino has the lowest W/R and 2nd lowest Avg XP and Damage of all of the T10 cruisers...

I generally do my level best in whatever ship I’m in to keep those trends going.

• Boring 1

[FBXGC]
Members
386 posts
2,520 battles
Just now, Estimated_Prophet said:

I generally do my level best in whatever ship I’m in to keep those trends going.

Oh lol, if it is a hatred based request for a Mino nerf I get it. I was only here to refute a performance based request. 

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
10,030 posts
19,421 battles
1 minute ago, HashtagYoloSwagChamp said:

Oh lol, if it is a hatred based request for a Mino nerf I get it. I was only here to refute a performance based request. 

Of course I am an equal opportunity RN discriminator; anything Leander and up tends to get my attention if it’s a choice between available targets/equal threats.

[PVE]
Members
2,878 posts
21,374 battles
4 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

anything Leander and up tends to get my attention

Other than the Fiji the most dangerous of the bunch (per tier) is actually the Emerald...in the right hands anyway...& in the right hands it can even give the Fiji a run for it's money if it has a good kiting position.

Edinburg is the only real dog (per tier) of the line though.

[RLGN]
Members
10,030 posts
19,421 battles
19 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Other than the Fiji the most dangerous of the bunch (per tier) is actually the Emerald...in the right hands anyway...& in the right hands it can even give the Fiji a run for it's money if it has a good kiting position.

Edinburg is the only real dog (per tier) of the line though.

Except I like Emerald.

The rest I don’t.

[PVE]
Members
2,878 posts
21,374 battles
12 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Except I like Emerald.

What's not to like...best T5 DD in the game...but...

42 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

anything Leander and up tends to get my attention if it’s a choice between available targets/equal threats.

I was referring to this statement that made it sound like you prioritize them as targets (I may have gotten your meaning wrong but that's how I interpreted it) & I was suggesting to keep an eye on those red Emeralds too because they can be quite devastating.

[RLGN]
Members
10,030 posts
19,421 battles
10 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

What's not to like...best T5 DD in the game...but...

I was referring to this statement that made it sound like you prioritize them as targets (I may have gotten your meaning wrong but that's how I interpreted it) & I was suggesting to keep an eye on those red Emeralds too because they can be quite devastating.

Ah...

I actually do treat Emerald like a destroyer in most respects.

It I target as a destroyer threat; the rest out of pure malice, (all threat priorities being equal.)

• Cool 1

Members
1,891 posts
78 battles

T10 premium Gearing with 39knot speed, better maneuverability, and 23k dmg 69knot speed torps with DFAA in separate slot because USN won the war and American DDs is the most superior DDs in the war, and in order to put the IJN DDs into the garbage bin it belongs.

Edited by RyuuohD_NA

[SYN]
Members
15,265 posts
11,945 battles

I see you demanding something without even offering a potential candidate.

IMO, they should add Agano (That's the same model as the T5 Yahagi) as a T10 "DD"
DDs were outgrowing Cruisers in size anyways, so you end up with "DDs" like Khab and Harugumo that are larger than Agano.

[PT8TO]
[PT8TO]
Members
423 posts
14,144 battles
7 hours ago, embeddeddear97 said:

Shh be patient and wait for t10 Yueyang prenerf 

Wg gonna follow the Alsace trend and sell us a T10 prenerf YY for 20000 steel.

Then sell us steel missions in the premium shop.

Too soon?:cap_hmm:

• Funny 1

[JASH]
Members
3,679 posts
10,048 battles
53 minutes ago, AbyssAngkor said:

Wg gonna follow the Alsace trend and sell us a T10 prenerf YY for 20000 steel.

Then sell us steel missions in the premium shop.

Too soon?:cap_hmm:

No, probably too true.

• Cool 1

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,847 posts
4,145 battles

Yes I agree , I am not spending my steel until I see what the tier X DD is. 

Beta Testers
361 posts
137 battles
13 hours ago, Beauregard23 said:

With the Azuma the Premium T10 ships will be 3 CAs 1 BB, 0 DDs.  For those who like to play DDs it's important info in regards to making a steel purchase decision knowing if a Premium T10 DD is coming in the next 6-12 months or is just never coming.  A little help here WG.

Why are you surprised?

DDs are and have been the lowest performing ship type since the game was playable. That means even when Shima received the infamous torp nerf, not only the data clearly indicating Shima needed a buff, but torps were showing as underpowered as well. Same when Radar was introduced. DDs were showing as underpowered. Same thing when they decided to proliferate Radar and Hydro. Gave them to a few BBs. Even Khaba was showing as balanced when they decided to nerf it, and not even once. Yue Yang? Data still not showing it as overpowered. T8-10 Cruisers and BBs in game, in fact, out performing it. OWSF?  If it was so bad, then why did DDs still have such poor performance? Why did DDs lose out instead of just addressing the prime perpetrators of OWSF (a few Cruisers). Torp soup? Against what? 6-8% hit rate torpedoes?  How can you possibly or even remotely justify BBs having the concealment levels they do? Better than some Cruisers even. How can one possibly or even remotely justify Zao in its current state, at the same time it is completely superior to more than HALF of all DDs. If those torps are okay on Zao, why doesn't Z-52, Grozovoi, Khaba, etc... have better torps??  What about detection bloom after firing? Why isn't it based on gun size?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[TAW]
Members
86 posts
12,995 battles
1 hour ago, KnyxUDL said:

Why are you surprised?

DDs are and have been the lowest performing ship type since the game was playable. That means even when Shima received the infamous torp nerf, not only the data clearly indicating Shima needed a buff, but torps were showing as underpowered as well. Same when Radar was introduced. DDs were showing as underpowered. Same thing when they decided to proliferate Radar and Hydro. Gave them to a few BBs. Even Khaba was showing as balanced when they decided to nerf it, and not even once. Yue Yang? Data still not showing it as overpowered. T8-10 Cruisers and BBs in game, in fact, out performing it. OWSF?  If it was so bad, then why did DDs still have such poor performance? Why did DDs lose out instead of just addressing the prime perpetrators of OWSF (a few Cruisers). Torp soup? Against what? 6-8% hit rate torpedoes?  How can you possibly or even remotely justify BBs having the concealment levels they do? Better than some Cruisers even. How can one possibly or even remotely justify Zao in its current state, at the same time it is completely superior to more than HALF of all DDs. If those torps are okay on Zao, why doesn't Z-52, Grozovoi, Khaba, etc... have better torps??  What about detection bloom after firing? Why isn't it based on gun size?

Not surprised, just continuing to hope for better.  Agree with everything you said.

• Cool 1

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,728 posts
9,466 battles

They have at least one destroyer they could add as a T10 prem is USS Laffey724 so a usn version of YY since they are both sumners.