You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ObiphanKenobi

If you are belong to this type of player, please stop

25 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,689 battles

some players who will just enter the co op game and AFK

or rush forward and die early (first 1-3 mins) and left the game, so other carry; this is poor laziness and selfish

please stop doing so

WoWs,

what are you going to about these players? They ruined the co op games with their laziness/greeds. I don't care how good they are in random games, I don't care about their top win rate (amazingly players from higher win rate do this), but it very sad. It doesn't give them the privileges.

It bad enough already, don't make it worse.

regards,

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[_ARP_]
Beta Testers
629 posts
5,577 battles

There was issues the last day or so that caused people to not load in to the games or for their instance of the game to crash......

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,689 battles

There are couple of player who will rush forward and die within game start ............. in t8/t9/t10

that cant be. it obviously, I don't care about the event, I care more about how WoWs going to address this when players who deliberately doing it so they can get through the steel more quicker then other.

If WoWs cant, then I ask those players do it properly in co op, for god sake, it co op, put some effort in. Don't ruin the game

3 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

to the event going on atm

3 minutes ago, Panic512 said:

issues the last day or so that caused people to not load in to the games or for their instance of the game to crash......

Edited by ObiphanKenobi

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,605 battles
7 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

or rush forward and die early (first 1-3 mins) and left the game, so other carry; this is poor laziness and selfish

please stop doing so

WoWs,

what are you going to about these players? They ruined the co op games with their laziness/greeds. I don't care how good they are in random games, I don't care about their top win rate (amazingly players from higher win rate do this), but it very sad. It doesn't give them the privileges.

regards,

Even if the reports of a bug happening with people and their connections aren't considered...

You WANT people who are having issues with their connections IN CO-OP. It's THE PLACE to iron out your stuff before going into a different mode.

What are you afraid of OP? Getting your co-op stats worsened by a loss? Having to work harder for a win(which means that you'll get more damage and thus xp)?

I'm not seeing a reason to complain here at all, even if there are intentional afk's in co-op it just means more for me.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,689 battles
5 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

I'm not seeing a reason to complain here at all, even if there are intentional afk's in co-op it just means more for me

First of, I am not complaining, I am asking them to stop doing it, but instead play through the co op game like normal.

Secondly, I am asking WoWs to address this

3rd, those kind of player ruin the game where 6/7 player playing and 1 person not doing anything but ripping the reward (think about 150 to 200 ships to grind through)

Edited by ObiphanKenobi

Members
723 posts
8,810 battles
13 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

rush forward and die early (first 1-3 mins) and left the game

I usually am one of these but when I do, I will do my best to cripple the bots and kill 1-3 of them before I die...

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,689 battles
1 minute ago, Amatsukaze_KaiNi said:

I usually am one of these but when I do, I will do my best to cripple the bots and kill 1-3 of them before I die...

sorry, I mean "rush forward and die and not doing anything"

[ARGSY]
Members
1,815 posts
10,898 battles

Co op is insanely easy. How can one, even two players possibly ruin a co op game? Why should anyone care about a player rushing forward in co op? I don't understand.

• Cool 2

[SIM]
Members
3,432 posts
5,281 battles

I’m co-oping my way through my Steelflakes right now, but I’m taking every battle seriously even though bots r dum.

[-TKS-]
Members
491 posts
8,167 battles

even before snowflake co op is a joke hence why most people have 90%+ win rate. point foward , full speed ahead .   Bots are so stupid and easy there is no other strategy needed .  I do agree afk should be looked into but thats it.  for those that just rush foward and die ( have not seen people do this without doing damage) at least they get targeted first and could tank a salvo or two

pretending that anyone has to put any thought into it is a farce . 

Edited by EyE_dYe_QuIck
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,349 posts
15,077 battles

They are trying to get the coal and steel with little effort as fast as possible! Put in a support ticket with replay for cheating Rigging/throwing the battle!

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,216 posts
14,135 battles

Afk players will eventually turn pink, then orange and then a ban....

I have only not been able to carry a CO-OP match 4% of the time...

96% win rate over 900 battles in that mode.

[O_O]
Members
1,090 posts
7,734 battles
1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

please stop doing so

WoWs,

regards,

Honestly, i dont care what them slackers do in my coop game. 

1. it doesn't really hurt me, more dmg/kill/exp for me.  

2. non-participants don't get anything or scrap...vs random game....you already getting really little by even doing something in coop.  if you don't do anything you get worst or nothing.  if they do nothing ...it doesn't add anything to the daily missions or rewards(you have to do something to get them).  

3. the best they get would be a win count, but so what?!  coop is easy to win against the bots.   

4. just for fun...non-players or AFK...report them, and or sink them just for fun and not to give the any of the bots the satisfaction of kill my guys for free...i'll kill you first b4 that.    however, i was AFK for a about 5 min, becuase there was something i had to attend to when the game started....when i came back...i found out my auto secondaries opened fired on couple of bots  and sank them ....:cap_rambo::Smile_amazed: most surprising  thing ever... !!!:Smile_veryhappy:

so, really its not big deal.  what they do in coop.  

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles
1 hour ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Or, they could stop hiding behind rocks while their teammates get focused down so they can farm...

That's what I've been seeing a lot of. I just had a Co-op battle in Alabama and a nearby Missouri parked behind a island and did nothing to help me while I was being pounded on by a Missouri, Minotaur, and Baltimore. He got real animated when they came after him after I was deleted, he ran.

• Cool 1

[N-W-T]
Members
1,362 posts
5,740 battles

I don't see how this is a bad thing in coop.  Stop complaining and go earn your extra XP that having one less player to compete for farming bots gives you. 

[WOLF5]
Members
349 posts
6,589 battles

I can understand why many players do this, they probably have a lot of ships, many of which they're no longer interested but because of this event, played them once again in co-op to get the reward.  With many ships, it is very tempting to simply rush forward and commit suicide quickly so that you can move on to the next one,.  After all, this is co-op and is almost always an automatic win right?

Problem is, when you do this, you basically create more work for the other players, most of which are also trying to get the snowflake reward done.  When you die quickly, this means they have to pick up your slack and finish off the bot, sometimes that means sailing to the other end of the map.  The XP/credit reward for doing this is so low that it is usually not worth the extra time and effort.  If enough players do this, even co-op games can be lost and when that happens, you'll have to spend even more time.

So please, try your best to contribute even when playing a ship you're not interested in co-op.  This way, we can quickly mow down the bots and move on to the next game with another ship.

• Cool 1

Members
868 posts
2 hours ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Even if the reports of a bug happening with people and their connections aren't considered...

You WANT people who are having issues with their connections IN CO-OP. It's THE PLACE to iron out your stuff before going into a different mode.

What are you afraid of OP? Getting your co-op stats worsened by a loss? Having to work harder for a win(which means that you'll get more damage and thus xp)?

I'm not seeing a reason to complain here at all, even if there are intentional afk's in co-op it just means more for me.

Nailed it.   100% correct 

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts
5 hours ago, Panic512 said:

There was issues the last day or so that caused people to not load in to the games or for their instance of the game to crash......

I wondered about this. The first game today had two AFKs on each team.