You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mister_Tanman

Proof your clan is a bunch of a-holes

13 comments in this topic

[BIER]
Members
43 posts
4,583 battles

I'm not going to post names because I am sure it will get deleted, but I found this extremely funny.

I was in a game with a BB that was popping off from the very beginning about people complaining. Near the end of the game, we were down 8 ships, I commented on how he was playing his BB from the back line. He starts laying into me on chat on how I should stop being a B and just play. etc. etc.

After the game he sent me a message continuing to rage on me about complaining about his play. Well, I did what I have always have done and blacklist him. You can troll in chat all you want but if you take the time to be a jerk via messsage, I black list you. 

Over the several year of playing, I have only blacklisted 5 people. What i found extremely funny was that when I looked at my blacklist, 3 of the 5  are all from his clan!

Your clan only has 21 people in it and over the years, 3 of you have been jerks enough for me not to want to deal with you anymore. Nice group of people...

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,513 posts
11,619 battles

yeah most clans keep a  tight rein on this type of behavior. Here at foxy we don't tolerate that type of behavior at all.:fish_glass: 

trust me, you don't want to make Kit mad, he gets scary!:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[_ARP_]
Beta Testers
629 posts
5,577 battles
37 minutes ago, Mister_Tanman said:

I'm not going to post names because I am sure it will get deleted, but I found this extremely funny.

I was in a game with a BB that was popping off from the very beginning about people complaining. Near the end of the game, we were down 8 ships, I commented on how he was playing his BB from the back line. He starts laying into me on chat on how I should stop being a B and just play. etc. etc.

After the game he sent me a message continuing to rage on me about complaining about his play. Well, I did what I have always have done and blacklist him. You can troll in chat all you want but if you take the time to be a jerk via messsage, I black list you. 

Over the several year of playing, I have only blacklisted 5 people. What i found extremely funny was that when I looked at my blacklist, 3 of the 5  are all from his clan!

Your clan only has 21 people in it and over the years, 3 of you have been jerks enough for me not to want to deal with you anymore. Nice group of people...

What was the purpose of this post?

[90THD]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,558 posts
13,982 battles
42 minutes ago, Mister_Tanman said:

2pdtbc.jpg.5dc8b4ea4441e89307936f17c2474823.jpg

• Funny 1

[BIER]
Members
43 posts
4,583 battles
37 minutes ago, Panic512 said:

What was the purpose of this post?

Just something I found funny. Thought I would contribute to this great community we have here. A place that people can share stories and thoughts on the game and life in general. A place that is free of ridicule, where everyone is treated with respect. A place where when someone asks “What was the purpose of the post?” they actual don’t understand versus just trolling.

• Cool 3

[VFW]
Members
1,169 posts
23,094 battles
2 hours ago, Mister_Tanman said:

Just something I found funny. Thought I would contribute to this great community we have here. A place that people can share stories and thoughts on the game and life in general. A place that is free of ridicule, where everyone is treated with respect. A place where when someone asks “What was the purpose of the post?” they actual don’t understand versus just trolling.

Understand your point.   As was stated in another post here, most clans police themselves well.   Now there are a (very) few that don't care.  

vr,

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,633 posts
12,453 battles
14 hours ago, TexJapan said:

Understand your point.   As was stated in another post here, most clans police themselves well.   Now there are a (very) few that don't care.  

vr,

We take toxic personalities quite serious and have even gone to the point of making a space on our Operations Server Website (OpServ) for other players in the game to submit a report with screenshots if they observe our members misrepresenting themselves and our organization!  It's a button on our Main Menu titled "Submit a Report"! (direct link is in the siggy below)

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

Members
297 posts
2,405 battles
4 hours ago, Mister_Tanman said:

lol, I guess birds of a feather do flock together after all.

I'm glad most clans have much higher standards for their members, too. Thanks for sharing this!

[WAG]
Members
1,633 posts
9,122 battles
On 12/19/2018 at 4:12 PM, Mister_Tanman said:

If this were my clan I would want to know, and then I would kick them off my team.