Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

Nerves/Might of Steel and Steel Monsters

26 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

175
[-HON-]
Beta Testers
488 posts
12,034 battles

This comes with the purchase of any of the 3 packages of the ship.

1607035270_Nervesofsteel.thumb.jpg.8ef7260dc7bb1e8d810444caefc7dedd.jpg

 

This comes with the highest package purchase ~USD$130.

1609979907_MightofSteel.thumb.jpg.bd440c5a55fb15536e4b0c81c102d694.jpg

 

The Steel Monsters Campaign, which can be purchased standalone ~USD$60 or is included in the ~USD$100 and ~USD$130 packages:

  • Completed with any tier V-X ships.
  • Random, Co-op, Ranked and Clan Battles.
  • Tasks include, ribbon hits, earn FXP, earn Credits, earn Commander XP, Get X Fire/Torp hits/Flooding, and so on.
  •  None of the tasks are restricted to "one battle" or "win" or any of the other enjoyable restriction from past Campaigns.
  • Tasks vary from earning 1-3 stars with 7-8 needed to unlock the final task.
  • There are 5 Missions with the final task giving 500; 500; 750; 1,000; 1,250 steel each plus a Secret Santa Crate each.
  • The rewards for each task are the standard mix of 3-5 flags, and camos.
  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
188
[WAG]
Beta Testers
730 posts
6,100 battles

which version of the santa crate? other then that, thanks for all the info!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
375
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,686 battles
Just now, GX9900A said:

which version of the santa crate?

4 big

1 Mega

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,211
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,774 posts
10,228 battles

Is there anywhere that lists _all_ the rewards the campaign gives?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
175
[-HON-]
Beta Testers
488 posts
12,034 battles
3 minutes ago, GX9900A said:

which version of the santa crate? other then that, thanks for all the info!

As I stated it is a Secret Santa.

SSC.jpg.f63689d47d72c65c31153e38e77cc882.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
175
[-HON-]
Beta Testers
488 posts
12,034 battles
3 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

You've been beaten to the punch.

 

 

Yes someone else posted stuff is for sale, but no one else, as at the time of my posting, had shown what the details and rewards are for the Missions and Campaign.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
356
[MIA-I]
Members
1,232 posts
12,057 battles

I missed the details on the might of steel mission. I'm a little pissed off about that only coming with the top end package, already bought the ship and the campaign for crying out loud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
175
[-HON-]
Beta Testers
488 posts
12,034 battles
1 minute ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Sure do have to play this stupid "meh" battleship a lot if you want to maximize your steel.

Only Nerves of Steel.

Might of Steel is any Tier III-X ship in any battle mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
131
[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
845 posts
13,946 battles

I don't complain just some summary as long time player. For 50 bucks you can have:

1. A rank game Total war 3 kingdoms

2. ONE ship of your choice about T8  in free to play game World of warships

3. 4000 Steel- one of million type currency onetime for not even one ship 

 

To be honest NA market deserve be a milking cow :D

Edited by Gandariel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[W-P-E]
[W-P-E]
Members
46 posts
11,412 battles
51 minutes ago, SansPeur said:

The Steel Monsters Campaign, which can be purchased standalone ~USD$60 or is included in the ~USD$100 and ~USD$130 packages:

  • Completed with any tier V-X ships.
  • Random, Co-op, Ranked and Clan Battles.
  • Tasks include, ribbon hits, earn FXP, earn Credits, earn Commander XP, Get X Fire/Torp hits/Flooding, and so on.
  •  None of the tasks are restricted to "one battle" or "win" or any of the other enjoyable restriction from past Campaigns.
  • Tasks vary from earning 1-3 stars with 7-8 needed to unlock the final task.
  • There are 5 Missions with the final task giving 500; 500; 750; 1,000; 1,250 steel each plus a Secret Santa Crate each.
  • The rewards for each task are the standard mix of 3-5 flags, and camos.

Do you see 28 days of premium somewhere in there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
307
[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
531 posts
3,155 battles
40 minutes ago, SansPeur said:

As I stated it is a Secret Santa.

SSC.jpg.f63689d47d72c65c31153e38e77cc882.jpg

Name seems to be small but icon is the big one - basic is cardboard, big is wooden crate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,484 posts
9,672 battles
8 minutes ago, Schindlers_Stink_Fist said:

It would've been easier and required less Dev time to just sell 5k/10k blocks of Steel. lol

WG makes more $ selling these inflated package deals. Their best bean counter said so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
175
[-HON-]
Beta Testers
488 posts
12,034 battles
16 minutes ago, o4x4 said:

Do you see 28 days of premium somewhere in there?

Missions 2-5 have 7 days WOWS Premium as one of the rewards for a 2-3 star task, so 28 days total.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,186
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,640 posts
14 hours ago, SansPeur said:

This comes with the purchase of any of the 3 packages of the ship.

1607035270_Nervesofsteel.thumb.jpg.8ef7260dc7bb1e8d810444caefc7dedd.jpg

 

This comes with the highest package purchase ~USD$130.

1609979907_MightofSteel.thumb.jpg.bd440c5a55fb15536e4b0c81c102d694.jpg

 

The Steel Monsters Campaign, which can be purchased standalone ~USD$60 or is included in the ~USD$100 and ~USD$130 packages:

  • Completed with any tier V-X ships.
  • Random, Co-op, Ranked and Clan Battles.
  • Tasks include, ribbon hits, earn FXP, earn Credits, earn Commander XP, Get X Fire/Torp hits/Flooding, and so on.
  •  None of the tasks are restricted to "one battle" or "win" or any of the other enjoyable restriction from past Campaigns.
  • Tasks vary from earning 1-3 stars with 7-8 needed to unlock the final task.
  • There are 5 Missions with the final task giving 500; 500; 750; 1,000; 1,250 steel each plus a Secret Santa Crate each.
  • The rewards for each task are the standard mix of 3-5 flags, and camos.

Nice wish I could afford :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
213
[FORM]
Members
505 posts
5,648 battles
15 hours ago, LancerUlysses said:

I missed the details on the might of steel mission. I'm a little pissed off about that only coming with the top end package, already bought the ship and the campaign for crying out loud.

FWIW, if you're really irked, contact them quickly. WG is usually good about giving prompt refunds so you can get your original $ back and buy the packages if you're interested in it that way.

Edited by TheArc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
597
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,218 posts
5,216 battles

$60 for the campaign.  :cap_wander:

You get a bunch of tier 6 standards (which I already have), 2000 steel and an extra camo.  Hmmm.  No thanks.

I was really hoping for a more reasonable price point.  I don't need it, don't want it.  Not for that price.

*edit*

Ok.  Wrong campaign.  Let me see what is actually in this thing......

Hard to tell what EXACTLY is in this thing other than the 2019 steel.  Does anyone have a PSA for this yet?

Edited by Captain_Slattery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
356
[MIA-I]
Members
1,232 posts
12,057 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Slattery said:

$60 for the campaign.  :cap_wander:

You get a bunch of tier 6 standards (which I already have), 2000 steel and an extra camo.  Hmmm.  No thanks.

I was really hoping for a more reasonable price point.  I don't need it, don't want it.  Not for that price.

*edit*

Ok.  Wrong campaign.  Let me see what is actually in this thing......

Hard to tell what EXACTLY is in this thing other than the 2019 steel.  Does anyone have a PSA for this yet?

Kizarvexis

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×