Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Primace

Next Tier X coal ship price speculation

7 comments in this topic

[MEOW]
Beta Testers
211 posts
4,871 battles

How much coal would the next coal ship cost?

I would guess at least 300k coal

[ARGSY]
Members
10,194 posts
6,652 battles

Charleston just got released for 15,000 today, and there is an incoming steel ship, details to follow.

I'm not sure how long it will be before the next major coal ship is released. If they put Alaska in for coal it probably won't be for a while; how long was Musashi FXP-only? Assume at least 33% above Musashi's coal price.

[SAVAG]
[SAVAG]
Members
364 posts

Would swing close to 300 - 325k for a T10 I would think . The Salem is 260k or something like that and she's a CA. WG is re- doing the costs cause those who got Musashi for coal for her at a discounted price . 176k. Which was a mistake on WG part. Or so they said.

Members
29 posts
2,699 battles
1 hour ago, Versili said:

Would swing close to 300 - 325k for a T10 I would think . The Salem is 260k or something like that and she's a CA. WG is re- doing the costs cause those who got Musashi for coal for her at a discounted price . 176k. Which was a mistake on WG part. Or so they said.

I knew I should have bought it, with the discount coupon & with coal. 

750k free xp is nothing to sneeze at, and 250k is do-able, if you had 750k... since Alaska's going to cost 1m XP... Missed the deal of the century, but didn't miss the ship, meh... bitter sweet.

Sign in to follow this