You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Permanent Camos on Odd CVs

8 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,663 posts
9,074 battles

I apologize if this was answered by a post that I didn't read clearly enough, but what will happen for those of us that have permanent camo on our odd-tiered CVs (ex Taiho)? Will we be compensated for the doubloons we spent or will the game keep track of what ships have what camo and award those camos to those ships when they are eventually re-released as branch CVs?

Edited by JediMasterDraco
  • Bad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,186 posts
10,885 battles

There is going to be a second CV tree with as far as I can tell all but the Bogue so they will change tiers instead.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,126 posts
6,607 battles
Just now, BrushWolf said:

all but the Bogue

:Smile-angry:

Guess which is my highest tier CV right now. 

• Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
19,186 posts
10,885 battles
7 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

:Smile-angry:

Guess which is my highest tier CV right now. 

That is funny and sad at the same time. We will get the Bogue's replacement so it will all work out if we have it before 8.0.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,126 posts
6,607 battles
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

That is funny and sad at the same time. We will get the Bogue's replacement so it will all work out if we have it before 8.0.

My impression is that the odd-tier CVs will be returning (in their new form) in a later patch. It may not make a difference. If they decide to do a complete global reset, pull all our CVs and give us the free XP and money to reobtain them or spend elsewhere as we please, I might just go up the British line now that we're getting it and wait to see what happens.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[RLGN]
Members
10,029 posts
19,421 battles
21 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

There is going to be a second CV tree with as far as I can tell all but the Bogue so they will change tiers instead.

Most played ship; (300+ games PvP, 700+ games PvE, 50-something games Ranked,) ship with the highest amount of unconverted sxp; (1,000,000+) ship with the greatest nostalgia factor; (I skipped Langley and jumped fxpeet-first into Bogue...)

Golly gee; who woulda’ thunk I would be pissed off about it getting removed, temporarily or whatever.

[GWG]
[GWG]
19,186 posts
10,885 battles
Just now, Estimated_Prophet said:

Most played ship; (300+ games PvP, 700+ games PvE, 50-something games Ranked,) ship with the highest amount of unconverted sxp; (1,000,000+) ship with the greatest nostalgia factor; (I skipped Langley and jumped fxpeet-first into Bogue...)

Golly gee; who woulda’ thunk I would be pissed off about it getting removed, temporarily or whatever.

Hey, I don't know why the Bogue is making an exit but there will be something in its place and maybe you will like it.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,505 posts
11,584 battles

pretty sure Wg is going to fill in the odd tiers before CV rework is finished, they aren't going to release a half finished tech tree line.:fish_book: