Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IOWADragon

No more dweebs from me.

4 comments in this topic

[FUSA]
Members
238 posts
8,132 battles

In the movie Stargate, the character O'Neil calls Jackson a dweeb. Well Jackson was smart but at that time lacking in other areas.  

I thought it'd be better to use than some expressions.

Here's the current definition.

dweeb

noun
\ˈdwēb  \

Definition of dweeb 

slang

: an unattractive, insignificant, or inept person

• Boring 1

[SOUP]
Privateers
8,283 posts

Insignificant? With the exception of O'Neiil, Jackson is probably the most advanced Tau'ri. The guy accended like 8 times
Inept? I dunno, by season 5 he was pretty badass and had his act together pretty solidly
Unattractive?    I'm straight, but I know an attractive male when I see one. And it doesn't help that my missus has a major crush on him... and O'Neill..... and Teal'c................ and Carter..................................................... and Dr. Fraiser....................................................................................................................................................................................................................and Ba'al, but who doesn't love Ba'al
1dd9c738c74c850c7e6854bb01301dc4--starga

[FUSA]
Members
238 posts
8,132 battles

But this is the movie with Kurt Russell. The whole idea of the series was most likely in the back of some writers head still if at all.

When O'Neil was looking for him, Jackson was reading glyphs with his wife. And Jackson had took for granted he'd find the address home ,which he did just in time, as movies tend to go. So he was still on the chit list.

And O"Neil says "I don't suppose you know what a dweeb is" while asking the kids if they'd seen Jackson.  

I've referred to myself as a dweeb a few times

But someone might find it hurts their feelings being called a dweeb. So many of us, myself at times are so dang sensitive.

Edited by ThreeHeadedDragon

Sign in to follow this