You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

Great winrate so far today, take advantage

14 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,390 posts
7,684 battles

I think i've been average tier most of the time, tons of people are playing tier 8's right now. I wish I would've installed the mod that tallies everything up so you could see the other stats. Leave work early and get in on this. I thought I'd be alternating between steamrolls and crushing defeats.

image.thumb.png.6cb510970f069c8ddc4c7fa82d4ffbec.png

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,922 posts
2,810 battles

For every player getting a great win rate there is a player getting a crap win rate and probably upset at "how bad the matchmaker is".

The win rate each day is always just a hair under 50%, due to a small number of draws.  This is why whining about weekend warriors causing loss streaks doesn't add up.  When 12 players lose a match, 12 other players win a match.

Edited by Helstrem
  • Cool 2

[SOFOP]
Members
765 posts
6,847 battles

I tried out my Gneisenau for a few random battles today, and the teams just got steamrolled :(  Admittedly I'm still trying to figure out how to make the ships guns shoot somewhat straight, but I don't think it would have mattered.

Its all about perspective :)

[PVE]
Members
2,903 posts
21,514 battles
8 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

This is why whining about weekend warriors causing loss streaks doesn't add up

What especially doesn't add up about that is people not taking into consideration that there's the same "weekend warriors" on the red team as on there own. People that whine about that somehow seem to think that there are only weekend warriors on their team & that the red team is full of nothing but unicums.

[KRAK]
Members
2,204 posts
15,745 battles
30 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

I think i've been average tier most of the time, tons of people are playing tier 8's right now. I wish I would've installed the mod that tallies everything up so you could see the other stats. Leave work early and get in on this. I thought I'd be alternating between steamrolls and crushing defeats.

image.thumb.png.6cb510970f069c8ddc4c7fa82d4ffbec.png

And had the opposite been true you would have been here posting how crappy the teams are for others not to play..

[KRAK]
Members
2,204 posts
15,745 battles
1 minute ago, dzilla77 said:

The common denominator in all of your team's losses is YOU.

Most ridiculous statement I ever heard. No single ship is winning a game or losing them.

• Cool 2

[-TOG-]
Members
77 posts
1,748 battles
3 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

Most ridiculous statement I ever heard. No single ship is winning a game or losing them.

You really don't get the point of statement, then.  Of all the variables in every match (players, map, RNG, etc.) the only thing constant in every individual player's loss (and also every win) is him/herself.

Edited by dzilla77
  • Cool 1

[KRAK]
Members
2,204 posts
15,745 battles
17 minutes ago, dzilla77 said:

You really don't get the point of statement, then.  Of all the variables in every match (players, map, RNG, etc.) the only thing constant in every individual player's loss (and also every win) is him/herself.

I do get the point of the statement. You were trying to blame the individual for the loss seeing as that was the only thing you could mean by saying it.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,318 posts
6,757 battles
55 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

I thought I'd be alternating between steamrolls and crushing defeats.

Instead, others are having strings of crushing defeats to correspond to your high winrate.

[-TOG-]
Members
77 posts
1,748 battles
4 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

I do get the point of the statement. You were trying to blame the individual for the loss seeing as that was the only thing you could mean by saying it.

I didn't blame anybody - just stated a fact.  You're reading the blame into it.