Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

Great winrate so far today, take advantage

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

547
[BS]
Members
1,967 posts
10,403 battles

I think i've been average tier most of the time, tons of people are playing tier 8's right now. I wish I would've installed the mod that tallies everything up so you could see the other stats. Leave work early and get in on this. I thought I'd be alternating between steamrolls and crushing defeats.

 

image.thumb.png.6cb510970f069c8ddc4c7fa82d4ffbec.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,951
[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,397 posts
4,777 battles

For every player getting a great win rate there is a player getting a crap win rate and probably upset at "how bad the matchmaker is".

The win rate each day is always just a hair under 50%, due to a small number of draws.  This is why whining about weekend warriors causing loss streaks doesn't add up.  When 12 players lose a match, 12 other players win a match.

Edited by Helstrem
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,550
[SOFOP]
Members
2,241 posts
13,403 battles

I tried out my Gneisenau for a few random battles today, and the teams just got steamrolled :(  Admittedly I'm still trying to figure out how to make the ships guns shoot somewhat straight, but I don't think it would have mattered.

 

Its all about perspective :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319
[PVE]
Members
5,009 posts
22,432 battles
8 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

This is why whining about weekend warriors causing loss streaks doesn't add up

What especially doesn't add up about that is people not taking into consideration that there's the same "weekend warriors" on the red team as on there own. People that whine about that somehow seem to think that there are only weekend warriors on their team & that the red team is full of nothing but unicums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,516
[KRAK]
Members
3,547 posts
20,230 battles
30 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

I think i've been average tier most of the time, tons of people are playing tier 8's right now. I wish I would've installed the mod that tallies everything up so you could see the other stats. Leave work early and get in on this. I thought I'd be alternating between steamrolls and crushing defeats.

 

image.thumb.png.6cb510970f069c8ddc4c7fa82d4ffbec.png

And had the opposite been true you would have been here posting how crappy the teams are for others not to play..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,516
[KRAK]
Members
3,547 posts
20,230 battles
1 minute ago, dzilla77 said:

The common denominator in all of your team's losses is YOU.

Most ridiculous statement I ever heard. No single ship is winning a game or losing them.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[-TOG-]
Members
77 posts
1,780 battles
3 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

Most ridiculous statement I ever heard. No single ship is winning a game or losing them.

You really don't get the point of statement, then.  Of all the variables in every match (players, map, RNG, etc.) the only thing constant in every individual player's loss (and also every win) is him/herself.

Edited by dzilla77
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,516
[KRAK]
Members
3,547 posts
20,230 battles
17 minutes ago, dzilla77 said:

You really don't get the point of statement, then.  Of all the variables in every match (players, map, RNG, etc.) the only thing constant in every individual player's loss (and also every win) is him/herself.

I do get the point of the statement. You were trying to blame the individual for the loss seeing as that was the only thing you could mean by saying it.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,523
[ARGSY]
Members
18,329 posts
12,750 battles
55 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

I thought I'd be alternating between steamrolls and crushing defeats.

Instead, others are having strings of crushing defeats to correspond to your high winrate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[-TOG-]
Members
77 posts
1,780 battles
4 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

I do get the point of the statement. You were trying to blame the individual for the loss seeing as that was the only thing you could mean by saying it.

I didn't blame anybody - just stated a fact.  You're reading the blame into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×