You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
warheart1992

Prinz Eitel Friedrich and Steel Monsters bundle on RU server

61 comments in this topic

[HYDRO]
Members
2,837 posts
4,590 battles

https://worldofwarships.ru/ru/news/action/premium-shop-december-2018/

The Steel Monsters campaign is available as part of a bundle with P.E.F or bundled with gold. 

The campaign with  2019 gold comes up to 3135 rubles or around 46 dollars. Keep in mind different areas have different prices.

• Cool 1

[HARU]
Members
76 posts
1,554 battles

So $38  or so just for the chance to get 4000 steel? Seems steep. And $105 for the large Steel Prinz Package... oof. I had entertained the idea as a Christmas present but I don't think I will be doing this one.

[-K-]
Members
6,130 posts
10,290 battles

I would be highly shocked if they ended up selling this entire package to us for a measly $46:

Capture.JPG

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,329 posts
20,192 battles
1 minute ago, WolfenRepentant said:

So $38  or so just for the chance to get 4000 steel? Seems steep. And $105 for the large Steel Prinz Package... oof. I had entertained the idea as a Christmas present but I don't think I will be doing this one.

Yup a hard pass for me as well. If I am going to spend $40 on the Flint, just sell me a Flint. Not going to spend all that money AND time to get the ship. Wargaming has done a wonderful job of keeping me from spending money. I suppose a thank you is in order. Thanks Wargaming for saving me money! 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
846 posts
14,002 battles

40 bucks for onetime about 4000 steel and some,, random Christmas, box inside of the campaign.

4000 steal don't give you anything its low for any ship, better buy a ship you want, or wait for camo sale and buy 3-5 premium camo for ships you like to play already.

or jsut buy any other AA game from steam, which u can replay when you like.

4000 steel is like 2 rakneg season whenu hit rank 5 or 3 seasons if u hit rank 8. 

Edited by Gandariel

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles

Don't forget that the Steel Monster campaign comes with 28 days WoWs premium(~$10), 4 Big Santa Gifts ($12) and a Mega Santa Gift ($5).

Edited by Kizarvexis

[HARU]
Members
76 posts
1,554 battles

It is showing $28.40 for the Prinz alone which is pretty much what it is worth in old(6800) that will be given when you earn the Prinz during the regular Prinz campaign. So I will get that one. I just figured the Steel campaign would be $20 or so(ie. $50 for Prinz and campaign)

[HYDRO]
Members
2,837 posts
4,590 battles
9 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

I would be highly shocked if they ended up selling this entire package to us for a measly $46:

Capture.JPG

I meant the cheap bundle that's just doubloons and the campaign that goes for $46.

They had to bundle it, otherwise WG would spontaneously combust or something like that. :Smile-_tongue:

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
4,852 posts

Nope. 

No way.

Not a chance I spend that much. 

If there was any doubt that left that I wasn't going to encourage this garbage by giving WG money for a campaign... this price sealed it. 

Edited by KilljoyCutter

[CUTER]
Members
3,858 posts
17,964 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Don't forget that the Steel Monster campaign comes with 28 days WoWs premium(~$10), 4 Big Santa Gifts ($12) and a Mega Santa Gift ($5).

It also comes with a crappy tier 5 premium and a bunch of useless flags, credits, doubloons etc. that most people don't want and won't buy.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,329 posts
20,192 battles
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I didn't forget, just not interested in the gambling crates. The premium time is great. If they dumped doubloons in there, great. The crates I don't care about. Sure it is a chance for a nice prize but honestly, since they just HAD to include those camos that they overvalue and I have no use for, that clinched it. If they removed the camos from the crates I would do it because the signals are worth it. The camos absolutely ruined the 80 one dollar crates I bought. I had planned to spend more money but it aggravated me to no end that they felt a need to include such worthless crap in the crates. 

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
5 minutes ago, Preteen said:

It also comes with a crappy tier 5 premium and a bunch of useless flags, credits, doubloons etc. that most people don't want and won't buy.

T6, but why quibble over details. :)

2 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I didn't forget, just not interested in the gambling crates. The premium time is great. If they dumped doubloons in there, great. The crates I don't care about. Sure it is a chance for a nice prize but honestly, since they just HAD to include those camos that they overvalue and I have no use for, that clinched it. If they removed the camos from the crates I would do it because the signals are worth it. The camos absolutely ruined the 80 one dollar crates I bought. I had planned to spend more money but it aggravated me to no end that they felt a need to include such worthless crap in the crates. 

I really want Flint and I will need to get the Steel Monsters Campaign to have enough steel for Flint.

[HYDRO]
Members
2,837 posts
4,590 battles
10 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I really want Flint and I will need to get the Steel Monsters Campaign to have enough steel for Flint.

Have you taken into account the nerves of Steel missions into account? With that done, you could have a chance for Flint with a coupon.

It may be easier to buy P.E.F instead of the campaign. You get the P.E.F back in doubloons besides.

Edited by warheart1992

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
4 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Have you taken into account the nerves of Steel missions into account? With that done, you could have a chance for Flint with a coupon.

It may be easier to buy P.E.F instead of the campaign.

But if I buy Flint for 11k steel, I have about 1/4 of the steel needed for Black with a coupon as well. I am a ship hoarder collector, so I want to get as many as I can. :)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,193 posts
14,326 battles
52 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Capture.JPG

I would buy that package for $46

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
1,402 posts
68 battles
Just now, AdmiralThunder said:

Only loyal proletariat get that price. Capitalist pig dogs are to be exploited. :cap_popcorn:

• Funny 2

[-K-]
Members
6,130 posts
10,290 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Me too.

Sadly, if the currency conversion stays the same, 7150 Russian Rubles equates to $141CAD or $106USD.

[TBW]
Members
7,435 posts
13,599 battles
26 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

But if I buy Flint for 11k steel, I have about 1/4 of the steel needed for Black with a coupon as well. I am a ship hoarder collector, so I want to get as many as I can. :)

Don't forget the snowflakes, tier 8 premiums and all tier 9 and 10's. I think I should make about 19,000 steel just from snowflakes. A littler more than that if I grind a few ships to tier 9. I will pay for the steel.

[WOLFG]
Members
4,476 posts
2,486 battles
6 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Me too.

Sadly, if the currency conversion stays the same, 7150 Russian Rubles equates to $141CAD or $106USD.

Gotta want everything in that bundle for $106.