Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DocWalker

Yes, Virginia ... The Servers ARE Down

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,644
[TDRB]
Members
4,258 posts
12,274 battles

The progression bar on my game center is showing there is a download in progress. I wonder if these two things are related.:cap_hmm:

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,631
[O_O]
Members
6,136 posts
14,126 battles

"Hey, are the servers down?" x32

"Why can't I get in the game?" x14

Every...darned...patch.

 

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
236
[ICOP]
Members
1,078 posts
4,132 battles
22 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

"Hey, are the servers down?" x32

"Why can't I get in the game?" x14

Every...darned...patch.

 

 

 

Just combine the two, 'I cannot get in game, are the servers down???'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,724
[WOLFG]
Members
8,277 posts
6,515 battles
2 hours ago, kgh52 said:

The progression bar on my game center is showing there is a download in progress. I wonder if these two things are related.:cap_hmm:

I woke up this morning and fired up my gaming rig to finish the update.  Went and took a shower.  Then I came back and clicked start game while I went and poured a cup of coffee.

Wondered why the game hadn't fired up.

Should have had the cup of coffee first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,095
[OO7]
Members
4,086 posts
9,471 battles

WG really should just take their estimated downtime and add at least an hour to it. It seems every update has downtime past the "official" time given.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[-V1-]
Beta Testers
174 posts
7,196 battles
7 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I woke up this morning and fired up my gaming rig to finish the update.  Went and took a shower.  Then I came back and clicked start game while I went and poured a cup of coffee.

Wondered why the game hadn't fired up.

Should have had the cup of coffee first.

that cup of coffee is most important lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
670
[5D]
Members
930 posts
12,118 battles

Look at the arsenal a ship is coming soon .... But no detailed image look like another steel ship 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
665
[FORM]
Members
1,191 posts
9,498 battles

Its up now, I take credit for inspiring them to put it online by whining about it.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35
[BLUTO]
Beta Testers
147 posts
5,223 battles

Started a battle, got kicked out, now will not connect.  Maybe not really UP, yet...

 

Got back, battle had started. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
665
[FORM]
Members
1,191 posts
9,498 battles
30 minutes ago, irishgreek said:

Started a battle, got kicked out, now will not connect.  Maybe not really UP, yet...

 

Got back, battle had started. 

I got in one fight, ran fine for me but there was an AFK on both sides which makes me think that you're not the only one who's having some issues with it.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,644
[TDRB]
Members
4,258 posts
12,274 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I woke up this morning and fired up my gaming rig to finish the update.  Went and took a shower.  Then I came back and clicked start game while I went and poured a cup of coffee.

Wondered why the game hadn't fired up.

Should have had the cup of coffee first.

Yes, we must return to the living before playing the game. I don't care for coffee & I can't have caffeine so it takes a little longer for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
665
[FORM]
Members
1,191 posts
9,498 battles
34 minutes ago, TheArc said:

I got in one fight, ran fine for me but there was an AFK on both sides which makes me think that you're not the only one who's having some issues with it.

Same in second match, an AFK on both sides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×