Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Why did Arsenal coupons reset before the update?

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
2,902 posts
21,514 battles

I started a thread to tell everybody to use their coupons before the reset & 20 minutes before the update they had reset already. Fortunately I had used 3 of the 4 signal ones about 30 minutes before but I was gonna spend the 4th one & they were already reset.

Make up our minds already...do they reset w/the update or before?

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,193 posts
5,726 battles

I guess when the coupons mentions about what date they are going to reset then it means that it resets the moment it hits 12:00AM/00:00 the day of.

[PVE]
Members
2,902 posts
21,514 battles
58 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

I guess when the coupons mentions about what date they are going to reset then it means that it resets the moment it hits 12:00AM/00:00 the day of.

Actually they were still unset after 1:00 AM but reset by 1:45 AM...2:00 AM was update time here in LA CA.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,076 posts
14,806 battles
3 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I started a thread to tell everybody to use their coupons before the reset & 20 minutes before the update they had reset already. Fortunately I had used 3 of the 4 signal ones about 30 minutes before but I was gonna spend the 4th one & they were already reset.

Make up our minds already...do they reset w/the update or before?

You're arguing about 20 minutes - really?

Driver: "Yes, officer - But the light was still yellow … it only turned red after I decided to enter in the intersection"

Officer: "You were going ZERO mph making a left hand turn on a red light - here's your ticket"

• Boring 1

[JASH]
Members
3,688 posts
10,082 battles

Ships coupon remains until 12/23/2018 (replenishes on 12/24/2018). All other coupon categories are now set to be replenished on 1/23/20019.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,076 posts
14,806 battles

Why wait for coupon to expire?

At the very least, use it once you know what you want … even if it's at the beginning of the very last day vs the end 

On the day of expiration, you have all the information you're going to get

Edited by Commander_367

Sign in to follow this