Snargfargle

Haven't encountered one of these in a while

5 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,505 posts
11,582 battles

could be worse. some grifers will run into torpedoes and get you banned.:Smile_hiding:

[G0ATS]
Beta Testers
23 posts
6,984 battles

Was he in a Nurnberg?

We had one a couple hours ago that intentionally just circled around in our cap, and then late game torped our WV in an attempt to cause us to lose the match (we won). He was already pink.

[O_O]
Members
5,001 posts
11,210 battles

Remember a couple of years ago when TK griefers ran amok?  They would torp CV's for being CV's, premium ships for being premium, anyone who said anything that stood out, and anyone who bit on their various forms of bait.  It was pretty bad for a while.

WG pretty well solved the problem, I have to say.  Like you said, you haven't seen one of these in a while.  Neither have I.

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,551 posts
689 battles
11 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

An unrepentant intentional teamkiller.

shot-18_12.18_22_59.51-0169.jpg.3f8aa8064c1566ce79378b59c331296c.jpg

5 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Remember a couple of years ago when TK griefers ran amok?  They would torp CV's for being CV's, premium ships for being premium, anyone who said anything that stood out, and anyone who bit on their various forms of bait.  It was pretty bad for a while.

WG pretty well solved the problem, I have to say.  Like you said, you haven't seen one of these in a while.  Neither have I.

Implemented system works well at the moment and it's greatly reduced the ammount of such situation. 
But of course it can't reduce them by 0%. It's almost impossible. We are watching feedback about it and we'll improve the system in the future if we see that it's needed. 
Please don't react on provocations. You may be banned as well if you have any rule violations. So simply try to ignore or reduce the impact of violator if it's possible.   

Sign in to follow this