Sign in to follow this  
Randy_Mennie

No Coop Credits

7 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
52 battles

So I've had 11 Coop battles but when I look at my summary it says I have had no Coop battles and gives me all zeros.

I've noticed that just before it enters Coop Battle it changes to Standard Battle.

I go right through each battle and get all sorts of point but they never get applied to my account.

I cannot find any other type of battle to join.  I was assuming that with more experience I would have more options for battles.

What's up?

[WOLF5]
Members
580 posts
16,510 battles

@Randy_Mennie

Just looked you up. 

It shows 11 co-op games 100% win rate; Average XP: 175; Average damage: 6283, and kills/death ratio 8.00

Edited by HamptonRoads

[LOU1]
Members
3,560 posts
9,429 battles

Are you looking under the Profile tab in-game under Summary?  If you are, make sure you have the battle type selected in the upper right and that you have clicked on All Warships.

If it is on the website, make sure you select Co-Op battles on the lft side of the page:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1033609219-Randy_Mennie/!/pve/overview/

Edited by ExploratorOne

[N-W-T]
Members
1,360 posts
5,726 battles

"Standard battle" just means both teams have a single cap, vs "Domination" where teams are battling for 3 (sometimes 4) caps. "Epicenter" is a mode where both teams vie for control of 3 central caps. Standard, Domination, and Epicenter are modes in both coop and random battles.  Maybe that's where the confusion came from. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,182 posts
5,659 battles
1 hour ago, ExploratorOne said:

Are you looking under the Profile tab in-game under Summary?  If you are, make sure you have the battle type selected in the upper right and that you have clicked on All Warships.

If it is on the website, make sure you select Co-Op battles on the lft side of the page:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1033609219-Randy_Mennie/!/pve/overview/

^ basically this, you need to change your filter from random battles (default selection I guess) to co op battles

Members
5 posts
52 battles

Well thanks for doing all my work folks.  When I come out of a battle, back to port, and clicked on Summary it always said that I hadn't had any Coop battles.  I've just gone back in now and see that everything has been updated to what HamptonRoads had reported.

Does anyone know if there is a delay between the end of a battle and the updated stats?  It doesn't really matter other than as to whether I should expect the stats updated immediately.

Thanks folks!

Randy

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,558 posts
720 battles
8 hours ago, Randy_Mennie said:

Does anyone know if there is a delay between the end of a battle and the updated stats?  It doesn't really matter other than as to whether I should expect the stats updated immediately.

I didn't remember any delays in the client. The minimal delay may be noticed on the portal. It's limited to a game session. The maximum may be noticed on the forum due to some synchronisation issues. May take even week or more in some cases. 

Sign in to follow this