You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Chiv

Looking for a clan

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,029 posts
10,064 battles

Looking for a clan to grow my skills and to take part in clan battles. I have 16 t10 ships and am mostly a cruiser player but have been known to dd from time to time.

[SYN]
Members
7,415 posts
12,523 battles

Your welcome to check out the Syndicate, hope on our discord and see if it's right for you, Links in my signature.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,630 posts
12,433 battles
1 hour ago, The_Chiv said:

Looking for a clan to grow my skills and to take part in clan battles. I have 16 t10 ships and am mostly a cruiser player but have been known to dd from time to time.

Ahoy, The_Chiv!

Tactical Strike Group 4 is ALWAYS looking for like-minded players who are ACTIVE... and CONSISTENT!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us!  All of the links are there......

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[FATE]
Members
332 posts
8,607 battles

FATE is currently looking for more members to fill out our second clan as well as a few spots in the main clan.  Let me know if you are interested.

[KSE]
Members
95 posts
10,772 battles

LBA is a semi-competitive clan. We hope to add a friendly atmosphere to your time in World of Warships. All we ask is play with teamwork and be willing to work with us in a weekly training session lasting only one or two exercises. and be active for a minimum of 1 or 2 nights a week for clan operations. Thank you for your interest! Hope to see you on the seas!https://discord.gg/KHjY6Cd