Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Flint's snowflake should be worth steel.

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

568
[PVE]
Members
2,878 posts
21,360 battles

As steel is required to purchase Flint it's snowflake should be worth steel...no more value than the 1000 coal it is worth as a T7 premium but it should have a 100 steel snowflake.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe the conversion rate is 10:1...but I'm not sure where you even convert it...tried clicking on the icons in the arsenal but that doesn't do it...not that I plan on converting it...was just trying to check to see if the 10:1 conversion was correct).

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
515
[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,793 posts
4,980 battles

Apparently you can only convert it at time of purchase - try to purchase something with out having enough Coal, and then the Steel conversion will appear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,713
[PVE]
Members
14,929 posts
9,472 battles
46 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

As steel is required to purchase Flint it's snowflake should be worth steel...no more value than the 1000 coal it is worth as a T7 premium but it should have a 100 steel snowflake.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe the conversion rate is 10:1...but I'm not sure where you even convert it...tried clicking on the icons in the arsenal but that doesn't do it...not that I plan on converting it...was just trying to check to see if the 10:1 conversion was correct).

Nope, T7 premium is coal. Buy Salem, Musashi, and/or Jean Bart for coal and you will get a Steel Snowflake.

 

Coal

Tech tree ships T5 get 300 Coal per Snowflake

Tech tree ships T6 get 400 Coal per Snowflake

Tech tree ships T7 get 750 Coal per Snowflake

Tech tree ships T8 get 1,000 Coal per Snowflake

Premium ships T2-T4 get 300 Coal per Snowflake

Premium ships T5 get 400 Coal per Snowflake

Premium ships T6 get 500 Coal per Snowflake

Premium ships T7 get 1,000 Coal per Snowflake

 

Steel

Tech tree ships T9 get 50 Steel 

Tech tree ships T10 get 100 Steel

Premium ships T8-T10 get 200 Steel

 

34 minutes ago, Fishrokk said:

Apparently you can only convert it at time of purchase - try to purchase something with out having enough Coal, and then the Steel conversion will appear.

This^^^^   on the Steel to Coal conversion. It is 1 Steel for 10 Coal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
568
[PVE]
Members
2,878 posts
21,360 battles
4 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Nope, T7 premium is coal. Buy Salem, Musashi, and/or Jean Bart for coal and you will get a Steel Snowflake.

Nevermind..as long as all those coal ships are worth steel I guess 1 steel ship worth coal is a fair exchange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
281
[WOLF6]
Members
766 posts
4,865 battles
4 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Premium ships T8-T10 get 200 Steel

I’m glad I kept ARP Takao around instead of selling it.  It’s finally being useful for 200 steel.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×