You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

Dasha?

25 comments in this topic

Members
4,723 posts
7,859 battles

Maybe I am outta line here but do any of you feel Dasha is showing a bit to much skin on the current opening screen?  This could have a corrupting influence on our younger innocent and still "pure" pre-pubescent players.  Yes!  :Smile_playing::Smile_glasses:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,379 posts
10,928 battles

Aren't you talking about Alena, Dasha barely had a cameo role in the latest video?

Members
1,926 posts
78 battles

>2018

>complaining about "showing too much skin"

And I thought morals are so low people can walk naked on the streets these days and people wont bat an eye.

Members
4,723 posts
7,859 battles
10 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Ah Hmmmm! No! That is Alena any way. XO Dasha OX

Huh?  On my puter screen when I hit WoW it sure looks like Dasha to me.  Am I wrong? 

• Funny 1

Members
4,723 posts
7,859 battles
5 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

>2018

>complaining about "showing too much skin"

And I thought morals are so low people can walk naked on the streets these days and people wont bat an eye.

Heh.  I would bat an eye cause most people look pretty stupid and gross naked.  I do.

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,605 battles
23 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Volunteering are we?

My standards only go as low as a borat sling-bikini.

There ya go, @Chobittsu. You're welcome

[SOUP]
Privateers
8,283 posts

If you're talking about her, that's Alena Ermolaeva. For those of you who don't read the website or watch videos... Alena is the host of the Off The Charts videos.

dcurma9-3f340471-2657-47b0-91ce-f6ca22df

And too much skin? One shoulder and an arm is not really too much skin.
Dasha has had far more revealing clothing.   And how do you even confuse the two? They look nothing alike.

Members
4,723 posts
7,859 battles
4 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

This thread is an absolute trainwreck.

Thumbs up!  Gee this was just in fun and not serious at all...satire.  But satire is something that an increasing number of people in this country just don't get. Not a train wreak....a ship wreak. :Smile_Default:

Members
4,723 posts
7,859 battles
2 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

If you're talking about her, that's Alena Ermolaeva. For those of you who don't read the website or watch videos... Alena is the host of the Off The Charts videos.

dcurma9-3f340471-2657-47b0-91ce-f6ca22df

And too much skin? One shoulder and an arm is not really too much skin.
Dasha has had far more revealing clothing.   And how do you even confuse the two? They look nothing alike.

Man it was a JOKE!  A joke.  Geeze

• Boring 1

[SOUP]
Privateers
8,283 posts
Just now, dmckay said:

Man it was a JOKE!  A joke.  Geeze

Schrodingers Joke:

• A person who decides whether or not their post was a joke based on the reactions of those who view it.

(Note: I had to change the name due to censorship)

[-TRM-]
[-TRM-]
Members
10 posts
8,270 battles

The update video that came out today (3-29-19) has Dasha showing more than the usual amount of skin and cleavage and I for one am NOT complaining! :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[KNMSU]
Members
5,330 posts
5,553 battles

I think it's weird and a little sad that Wargaming feels like they have to use pretty girls to sell a product like this. Whenever I see a video featuring Dasha (or one of the Dasha-clones), I feel like I've been transported to some bizarre alternate reality 1950s middle America run by Russians. It makes my skin crawl a bit.

Edited by Battleship_Elisabeth

[WAIFU]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,372 posts
5,428 battles
43 minutes ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

I think it's weird and a little sad that Wargaming feels like they have to use pretty girls to sell a product like this. Whenever I see a video featuring Dasha (or one of the Dasha-clones), I feel like I've been transported to some bizarre alternate reality 1950s middle America run by Russians. It makes my skin crawl a bit.

How is it weird? Pretty girls have been used to sell things since the dawn of advertising. No matter the culture, people around the world keep doing it because it works.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,489 posts
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, dmckay said:

Thumbs up!  Gee this was just in fun and not serious at all...satire.  But satire is something that an increasing number of people in this country just don't get. Not a train wreak....a ship wreak. :Smile_Default:

You remember the old hippie saying of "Never trust anyone over 30"? Unfortunately, the new saying is don't trust anyone under 40. Welcome to Generation literal minded, where cursive is a secret code, and analog clock faces represent a serious academic challenge.

Beta Testers
1,249 posts
9,061 battles

Seeing adult males with little cartoon girls as avatars makes my skin crawl.

[FAGA]
Members
557 posts
5,087 battles
9 minutes ago, Scotty_SE said:

Seeing adult males with little cartoon girls as avatars makes my skin crawl.

But a bunch of middle aged guys looking at model boats on their screen, then clicking on other model boats to 'shoot' them, yeah, perfectly cool.

</SARCASM>

Can't wait for my Yamato with the Jap chick meeting your Iowa with Steven Seagal :-)

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
19,379 posts
10,928 battles
5 hours ago, freggo said:

But a bunch of middle aged guys looking at model boats on their screen, then clicking on other model boats to 'shoot' them, yeah, perfectly cool.

</SARCASM>

Can't wait for my Yamato with the Jap chick meeting your Iowa with Steven Seagal :-)

Seagal was fired and both men and women like looking at beautiful women and at least for this retired 63 year old man Dasha checks all the boxes nicely even though there is zero chance I would have a chance even if I hit the lottery.

[FAGA]
Members
557 posts
5,087 battles
28 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Seagal was fired and both men and women like looking at beautiful women and at least for this retired 63 year old man Dasha checks all the boxes nicely even though there is zero chance I would have a chance even if I hit the lottery.

Firing Seagal was a good move. As for Dasha, nice, but not my type. She is all yours :-)

[GWG]
[GWG]
19,379 posts
10,928 battles
1 minute ago, freggo said:

Firing Seagal was a good move. As for Dasha, nice, but not my type. She is all yours :-)

:Smile_great: