You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

PEF campaign for update 7.12

5 comments in this topic

[DRNX]
Members
327 posts
6,806 battles

Since I started playing WOWs shortly after the DOY campaign are people looking forward to this one more then the DOY one? DOY seems a very meh ship but the PEF looks very interesting. TIA

• Bad 1

[FYL]
Members
470 posts
1,963 battles

I definitely want it. I'll have to see the final details to know if I can fit earning it in after my traveling for the holidays.

I actually got the Duke of York in a Santa Crate, I wasn't here when you could earn it I think. It's fun in the same way its tech tree equivalent is fun, I think it actually will actually be interesting to use after 8 drops.

Members
202 posts
364 battles

One month to complete the campaign.  Has anyone looked at the mission requirements yet and estimated how much play time is realistically required to complete the Camp in the allotted time?   Gain 200,000 in exp prior to bonuses.  Must be completed in TVIII to TX aircraft carriers.  Is it gonna be one of those kinds of campaigns?  Or something more doable for us working stiffs that only play an hour or so after work each night.  Just curious whether or not I'll try it or not.  

Edited by SWANK_BOWZER

[RLGN]
Members
10,034 posts
19,434 battles
22 minutes ago, SWANK_BOWZER said:

One month to complete the campaign.  Has anyone looked at the mission requirements yet and estimated how much play time is realistically required to complete the Camp in the allotted time?   Gain 200,000 in exp prior to bonuses.  Must be completed in TVIII to TX aircraft carriers.  Is it gonna be one of those kinds of campaigns?  Or something more doable for us working stiffs that only play an hour or so after work each night.  Just curious whether or not I'll try it or not.  

Or if it’s doable in Co-op.

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
23 minutes ago, SWANK_BOWZER said:

Just now, Estimated_Prophet said:

Or if it’s doable in Co-op.

The Nerves of Steel requirements are there. The Mighty Prinz and Steel Monsters we will find out tomorrow when they come out. We will find out about Directive I In the Name of His Highness on Thu morning when it comes out. Directive II comes out Dec 26th, Directive III comes out Jan 2nd and the final one, Directive IV, that gives PEF will come out on Jan 9th. The end dates are in the PSA thread I linked.