You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Panzer_Pio

Looking for a clan for CB and base bonuses, >8000 battles played.

5 comments in this topic

[Y0L0]
Members
2 posts
10,356 battles

Hi I would like to enter a Clan to have some CB for steel and to take advantage of the steel/coal bonuses during the holiday event. I have TS and Discord; I got 4 T10 but I can grind 3 more if needed. 

In my current clan I don't have enough players online to play CB so I want to change.

Edited by Panzer_Pio

[BEARS]
Members
4 posts
7,108 battles

I just posted a recruiting thread for our clan ([BEARS]).  It's almost like I wrote the message with a player like you in mind.

Come give us a look.  We're desperate for consistent CB participants -- we always end up with exactly 7 (or 6).

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,625 posts
12,380 battles
34 minutes ago, Panzer_Pio said:

Hi I would like to enter a Clan to have some CB for steel and to take advantage of the steel/coal bonuses during the holiday event. I have TS and Discord; I got 4 T10 but I can grind 3 more if needed. 

In my current clan I don't have enough players online to play CB so I want to change.

Ahoy, Panzer_Pio!

Tactical Strike Group 4 is ALWAYS looking for like-minded players who are ACTIVE... and CONSISTENT!

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us!  All of the links are there......

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[Y0L0]
Members
179 posts
7,832 battles

YOLO may have a spot for you. Message me in our discord here https://discord.gg/QvX6gUP if interested. We have the first steel upgrade in port and will have the second by this weekend maybe. Everyone is required to play clan battles at least once every two weeks, so we have multiple divs running every night. 

Edited by HoldMyBeer_

[KSE]
Members
95 posts
10,772 battles

LBA is a semi-competitive clan. We hope to add a friendly atmosphere to your time in World of Warships. All we ask is play with teamwork and be willing to work with us in a weekly training session lasting only one or two exercises. and be active for a minimum of 1 or 2 nights a week for clan operations. Thank you for your interest! Hope to see you on the seas!https://discord.gg/KHjY6Cd