You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SRB_Red_Bandit

any sales on tech tree ships coming up??

8 comments in this topic

[AK-49]
Members
9 posts
3,350 battles

hi, i couldnt find anything about any upcoming sales on tech tree ships on the website, are there lines that will be on sale the next few days?? im sitting on 18.8 million after selling the Shchors, Yorck, La Galissonniere and Aoba .

thanks

[WOLF5]
Members
349 posts
6,589 battles

Do you have any T8 cruisers from US, UK, France or Russia?  If so, pile on the economic camo and signals, then go run the Cherry Blossom operation over and over again.  Credits and XP will pile up very quickly.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
11,405 posts

No advance notice, but i would expect XMAS sales to go live Friday....

Edited by awiggin

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,626 posts
14,823 battles
1 hour ago, bigbearbeear said:

Do you have any T8 cruisers from US, UK, France or Russia?  If so, pile on the economic camo and signals, then go run the Cherry Blossom operation over and over again.  Credits and XP will pile up very quickly.

This is very true. I will have two French captains go from 17 to 19 points by the time Cherry Blossom goes away, tonight, playing about 8 to 10 battles a day stacked with flags and cammo. My wife is hating me right now...

1 hour ago, awiggin said:

No advance notice, but i would expect XMAS sales to go live Friday....

With the holidays and the new patch I agree. Tech tree sales just "show up" sometimes. December missions only show the first two weekends of the month with "specials". I expect something to pop up this weekend, especially this weekend.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
1 hour ago, SRB_Red_Bandit said:

hi, i couldnt find anything about any upcoming sales on tech tree ships on the website, are there lines that will be on sale the next few days?? im sitting on 18.8 million after selling the Shchors, Yorck, La Galissonniere and Aoba .

thanks

Keep an eye on this article as they usually announce them the day of or day before there.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/deals/december-missions-2018/

[FML]
Members
2,479 posts
11,921 battles
1 hour ago, SRB_Red_Bandit said:

thanks

You might want to consider keeping non-essential ships T5 and above given the upcoming ‘snowflake’ event, and selling it only after that first win. 

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
251 posts
4,071 battles

1 hour ago, bigbearbeear said:

Farming ops is a great way to earn XP and credits. Totally agree with you.. and there's just enough variety that it doesn't always go according to plan so to me at least it does not get boring. Good practice too... I practiced citadels with the tier 6 version of Cleveland this way too, and pays out way better than co-op practice.