You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
fredericolira22

Submarinos

7 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,723 posts
11,076 battles

It is possible. They are seriously considering it and working on it now.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,200 posts
10,893 battles

If you think the complaints about radar are long and loud just wait for subs. Personally I don't believe they can fit them into the game without extreme buffs to their under water speeds which will turn them into something that is not a sub of the era any more.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts
26 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

If you think the complaints about radar are long and loud just wait for subs. Personally I don't believe they can fit them into the game without extreme buffs to their under water speeds which will turn them into something that is not a sub of the era any more.

I suppose that they could spawn closer to the battle area. However, this would generate new problems. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,200 posts
10,893 battles
2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I suppose that they could spawn closer to the battle area. However, this would generate new problems. 

Bingo, anything that helps/buffs them is going to have negative effects elsewhere in the game. I can see them in operations as both player controlled and as bots but I just don't see them working in PvP or other PvE.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
8,922 posts
10,828 battles
14 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Bingo, anything that helps/buffs them is going to have negative effects elsewhere in the game. I can see them in operations as both player controlled and as bots but I just don't see them working in PvP or other PvE.

Well with Wargaming taking away my CVs, will need something on weekends lol. And If the Zhalloween subs are any indication, I can see those being great weekend weapons for Randoms, but not necessarily good Clan War, Ranked, or nornal weekday weapons since team work tends to be a little higher during those times and events.

• Cool 1