You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Random Thoughts from Deep R'lyeh: How's this for a conspiracy theory?

3 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
10,318 posts
6,756 battles

And I stress, this is a completely unsubstantiated, unprovable no-evidence-available conspiracy theory. It goes beyond the bounds of guesswork into pure what-if hyperspace. Tinfoil hats at the ready, people!

Here it is:

What if the entire CV rework going live is nothing more than a GIGANTIC full-scale testing ground for carriers in WOWS Legends? As soon as it is polished and the bugs are worked out, the PC version will get the RTS interface back. Six to twelve months.

Remember, folks: conspiracy theory. But if it comes true, then I will be a great prophet. :Smile_trollface:

[SFBG]
[SFBG]
Members
1,598 posts
8,326 battles
18 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Remember, folks: conspiracy theory. But if it comes true, then I will be a great prophet. :Smile_trollface:

Conspiracy theory number two:  World of Warplanes is going to fold, and all of the pilots will get a free Langley and Hosho in WOWS. :Smile_facepalm:

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure we'll never get the RTS version back.  There were just too many "I hate the gameplay" people to keep it.

The new version may not be perfect, but it is more like playing the other ship types than RTS was.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,318 posts
6,756 battles
1 minute ago, OtterWolf said:

World of Warplanes is going to fold, and all of the pilots will get a free Langley and Hosho in WOWS. 

I see the first part of this happening (it's happened once already, and I don't think they'll get a third shot at it), but the second is somewhat LOLarious.

I would have liked to play WOWP, but the time investment on top of what I need AND WANT to put into WOWS was just unsupportable. As for WOT, tanks just don't interest me from the point of view of this sort of wargame.