You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Saidalphon

PSA: Regarding the addition of Warships Premium in tomorrows update

4 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
276 posts
5,736 battles

Remember mates if you have nornal premium time available the same time you have will also be converted into warships premium, which will stack to a certain degree.

Also, if you have a few dubloons to spare, if you buy maybe 1 day or 3 days worth of normal premium tonight when the update hits tomorow it will be converted too! This can give you an extra little push up in the event if you need to gather up some extra xp or credits. (like me)

Just wanted to let everyone know of the idea i had. :Smile_honoring:

[WOLF1]
Members
2,553 posts

i wonder what will happen to the premium time you get from containers, it will act as "wows only" premium time?

[SOFOP]
Members
774 posts
6,900 battles

Unless you play more than just WoWs, I don't see any reason to buy more premium time before the patch.  If you play multiple games and have doubloons, then yes.

I have a feeling that all premium time rewards in WoWs will be converted to WoWs only time.  In the new news video they posted for the upcoming daily shipments, it was WoWs premium time on the list and not normal premium time.  The good thing is that this will allow the WoWs guys to be a little more generous with the time they give away (hopefully that is).

[PVE]
Members
14,936 posts
9,477 battles
29 minutes ago, Saidalphon said:

Remember mates if you have nornal premium time available the same time you have will also be converted into warships premium, which will stack to a certain degree.

Also, if you have a few dubloons to spare, if you buy maybe 1 day or 3 days worth of normal premium tonight when the update hits tomorow it will be converted too! This can give you an extra little push up in the event if you need to gather up some extra xp or credits. (like me)

Just wanted to let everyone know of the idea i had. :Smile_honoring:

If you buy WG premium time that stacks with EXISTING Warships premium time, they just overlap.

If you buy Warship premium time that stacks with EXISTING WG premium time, you get 25 doubloons per day (partial day counted as full day).

Overlapped time means you get the best bonus available.

If you want to buy both premium times, buy WG time first, then get Warship premium time so that the WoWs time overlaps existing WG time and you get doubloons. It does not work that way in reverse.

22 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

i wonder what will happen to the premium time you get from containers, it will act as "wows only" premium time?

Yes, starting tomorrow with Update 7.12, any premium time won in WoWs will be Warships premium time.

If you buy only WG premium time, nothing changes except that time won in WoWs events will overlap with WG premium time giving you doubloons.

2 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Unless you play more than just WoWs, I don't see any reason to buy more premium time before the patch.  If you play multiple games and have doubloons, then yes.

I have a feeling that all premium time rewards in WoWs will be converted to WoWs only time.  In the new news video they posted for the upcoming daily shipments, it was WoWs premium time on the list and not normal premium time.  The good thing is that this will allow the WoWs guys to be a little more generous with the time they give away (hopefully that is).

Yes, the WoWs devs said that since they will no longer need to coordinate with the other games for time given away, they can give away more WoWs premium time. For example, the Steel Monster campaign is giving away 28 days of WoWs premium time.