TheURLGuy

Let’s Talk About "Update 0.7.12: The Holidays Are Coming!"

66 comments in this topic

[WGA]
WG Staff
404 posts
718 battles

In World of Warships, the New Year's extravaganza is kicking off with some spectacular celebrations! We've hammered out a lot of gaming activities for you with piles of lavish rewards.

Read it here!

• Cool 2

[AFW-]
Members
101 posts
5,088 battles

It really sucks that I paid about $15 bucks each for unique captians and now are available in the arsenal for much less. Looking forward to 7.12. great update.

Edited by dabears494
  • Cool 2

Beta Testers
92 posts
7,864 battles

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY....

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.... this is gonna be GREEAAATTT ( in best animal house Flounder voice )

Where do i start..

STEEL THANKS !!!!!!!!!!

coal and steel for the ships in port !!!!!!!!!!!

Dreadnought, Charleston and Freddy THANKS

Extending the EPICS count down to august 2019 THANKS !!!!

the campaigns and snowflakes and oohhh my STEEL make me want to punch santa in the face... He never offered so much goodies... that dyslexic home invader !

Only question i have ( more of a HOPE ) is that the Julio and Boise missions would be extended longer also....... PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!

[TAC-B]
Beta Testers
137 posts
10,414 battles

In Update 0.7.12, Twilight Battle mode has been disabled; the Halloween 2017 and Halloween 2018 Ports are no longer unavailable, and the Warrior of the Light achievement won't be displayed among those available to get.

No longer unavailable.  I suspect that should read 'no longer available', assuming those ports are being removed.

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,551 posts
689 battles
12 minutes ago, joel9507 said:

No longer unavailable.  I suspect that should read 'no longer available', assuming those ports are being removed.

Thanks for vigilance.
Fixed.

• Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
821 posts
6,988 battles

As a casual player who’s driven by small missions and in-game tasks, this looks like an amazing update.

• Cool 3

[POP]
Members
1,274 posts
8,730 battles

I am glad that you're trying to keep things fresh and a few pf the updates (cough Okinawa cough) are greatly appreciated. 

But you couldn't have spaced some of these out a little bit? It's overload. 
An Event
A Collection
Two Campaigns
Two Ranked Sprints

All at the same time?!?!?!?

At this point, it's too much to even attempt all of that. I'll just play a few games a day and whatever happens happens. 

Maybe, if someone tries to organize it for efficiency, I'll try to to some of it. But really, it's too much at once. 

[WAKE]
Beta Testers
131 posts
16,752 battles
1 hour ago, Lochnivar said:

NOOOOO!!!  Not Dasha!!!  Don't Go Dasha!!! WHY GOD WHY!!!!????

I prefer Valeriya to both :Smile_great:

• Cool 2

Members
103 posts
1,022 battles

Can you buff Alabama too because one of the sale points of Alabama’s is that it’s rudder shift is superior to N.Cal but that’s no longer the case with this buff to N.Cal

• Cool 1

[FLNVY]
Members
103 posts
8 minutes ago, OgreMkV said:

I am glad that you're trying to keep things fresh and a few pf the updates (cough Okinawa cough) are greatly appreciated. 

But you couldn't have spaced some of these out a little bit? It's overload. 
An Event
A Collection
Two Campaigns
Two Ranked Sprints

All at the same time?!?!?!?

At this point, it's too much to even attempt all of that. I'll just play a few games a day and whatever happens happens. 

Maybe, if someone tries to organize it for efficiency, I'll try to to some of it. But really, it's too much at once. 

The ranked sprints are spread out over 20 days (10 days each)

Collection is granted

One of the campaigns is restricted to being purchased with real money

Event is granted

aka Merry Christmas

• Bad 1

[K_D]
Members
15 posts
1,731 battles

Im looking forward to the Rudder Shift buff on the US BBs i just got myself the Iowa.  i needed a new class of ships to play in case i dont like the CV Rework 

Members
28 posts
8,040 battles

Soooooo, ow we have to BUY a BB to participate in a Campaign. wth???? I guess I won't be playing in this one. 

Sorry to see you go Dasha. Best of luck to you and long life of good fortune, love and happiness. 

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Members
28 posts
8,040 battles

Soooooo, now we have to BUY a BB to participate in a Campaign. Then at the end all you get is a CAMO? wth???? Really Sorry of you WG. I guess I won't be playing in this one. 

Sorry to see you go Dasha. Best of luck to you and long life of good fortune, love and happiness.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,311 posts
15,032 battles

@TheURLGuy yes lets talk about Why has my advance download in game center already downloaded once a very large download and now is in process of downloading another 950+mb download?

Members
12 posts
17,299 battles

Thanks for the updates, except for the one that adds more islands to a map. I am starting to think the designer may have obsessive compulsive disorder. By far the best map is Ocean where there is no place to hide. I have been in many games where I have been tempted to call Guiness  World Records to create a new category, most ships hiding behind one island. Another idea would be maybe a max of 4 or 5 islands on an map but make a reef around them that if you get to close you rip the bottom out of your ship and sink.

• Cool 3

Members
1,760 posts
11,136 battles
1 hour ago, LoneWolfMarine said:

Soooooo, ow we have to BUY a BB to participate in a Campaign. wth???? I guess I won't be playing in this one. 

Are you referring to this ship? It clearly states that you could win the ship by completing the fourth directive. This is no different than when they had a campaign to win the Graf Spee followed by a campaign requiring you to use the Graf Spee in order to win special camo for it. 

image.thumb.png.60a2c0b0cc08f706c3e9ff074177fbd5.png

• Cool 4

[CRF]
Members
224 posts
5,575 battles
4 hours ago, FloralFlowlove said:

When will they update to 0.8? I want to know a clear time that I can figure out how to get Musashi. :3

I think they said we have another month to go before 0.8.0 goes live.  But what will they replace the Musashi with - that is what I want to know!  Maybe ALASKA????

• Cool 1