You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Ahab1776

Taking one on the chin

9 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
Members
1,738 posts
8,976 battles

Just got out of a game. Our side won, but there was a enemy Texas that had a awesome game, but lost. So here is a :Smile_honoring: for a game well played.

Texas high score edited.jpg

[TORAS]
Members
125 posts
1,466 battles

dear lord you fed him a lot of planes unfortunately. Considering that the Tex is an AA Bastion of Power, I'm sure you helped him earn that end game exp. 

[PSP]
Members
8,131 posts
37 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Just got out of a game. Our side won, but there was a enemy Texas that had a awesome game, but lost. So here is a :Smile_honoring: for a game well played.

Texas high score edited.jpg

If he had only shot down one more plane he would have gotten an award.

Members
297 posts
2,405 battles
49 minutes ago, Nurhaal said:

dear lord you fed him a lot of planes unfortunately. Considering that the Tex is an AA Bastion of Power, I'm sure you helped him earn that end game exp. 

Based on the kills and base XP that Texas recieved, it looks like Texas put herself in a good position that demanded plane sacrifices. ;D

Always awesome to see shoutouts like this. I think revealing the name would be fine in this case. Good game, Texas and @Capt_Ahab1776!

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,627 posts
14,838 battles
1 hour ago, Wowzery said:

Not often I see the top player on the losing side have more XP than the top player on the winning side.

And WG should provide an achievement for this stellar effort because it is so uncommon.

• Cool 1

[PQUOD]
Members
1,738 posts
8,976 battles
14 hours ago, yungpanda said:

Based on the kills and base XP that Texas recieved, it looks like Texas put herself in a good position that demanded plane sacrifices. ;D

Always awesome to see shoutouts like this. I think revealing the name would be fine in this case. Good game, Texas and @Capt_Ahab1776!

He did, the Hosho and myself in the Bogue was forced to try and stop him. Normally if concentrated, especially by two different CV's you can get some hits in but I think I only got one torpedo hit in and the Hosho did as well. Stellar performance.

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776
misspelled

[R-F1]
Members
10 posts
12,282 battles
14 hours ago, yungpanda said:

The Texas player in question is myself, honestly I applaud the level of sportsmanship that was displayed by @Capt_Ahab1776, regarding him potentially "feeding" me, it was really quite the opposite, my team was pretty much dead, as was his at this point, what remained of my team was a Minekaze and a Kharl, the Minekaze was with me and the Kharl was somewhere else, to make up for us being down on ships I needed to push through, that's when @Capt_Ahab1776 and the Hosho knew they needed to sink me, it was a good effort on their part, in the end it was me trading my 8k health Texas for their nearly full health Orion.

20181218_170239.png

20181218_164930.png

• Cool 4