Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
quankuo45

CV control bug

2 comments in this topic

[MIA-I]
Members
1 post
5,067 battles

Today I have encounter a game breaking bug where  CV control were locked to way-point which including aircraft control. Usually when clicking there will be a point for your plane to go and if you click again it will reset the point to where you just click, but with this bug it instead connect the dot of way-point. For example, sending fighter aircraft to spot and you saw a torpedo bomber so you redirect your fighter to intercept them but instead it create a way-point so your fighter have to go all the way to the first point and then move to the bomber. Another thing I realize in the mist of my confusion is that my fighter can't even lock onto enemy fighter, and same apply to my bomber too. A teammate respond to my exclamation by telling me to alt+tab out and go back into the game, this also don't work and the bug still exist. This is the first time I have encounter this bug and it is definitely game breaking and I felt like a burden to my team, luckily my team pulled off a win despite me struggling with a control bug, a pad on the back for my teammates. Hopefully the developer see this thread and work on a fix, I believe this bug  is rare but when it happen, it is not fun to be in my shoe.

Members
14 posts
13,745 battles

I am having the same problem... Its like I am controlling all the planes with one click... and when I go to torp I get the 3 squadrons on target ok but when I try to cross drop one of them I lose the target aquisition and all my planes try to go to one spot.. happened a few times now.

Sign in to follow this