You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Hello UU!

8 comments in this topic

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,136 posts
16,740 battles

:)

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
43 minutes ago, Reymu said:

lShOqZk.jpg

2nd one. Zao's first.

Don't mind that Musashi, it's a gift from @Lord_Zath :Smile_teethhappy:

Shiny on both.

Have you used it yet? If so, please leave your impressions so other have an idea besides the cold numbers I crunched please. I'm still working on my only T10 UU, the DM.

[IWP]
Members
14 posts
4,329 battles

Sorry if this is a foolish question, especially for my first post, but what do those green stripes in the top right corner of ship icons indicate?

[WOLF5]
Members
31 posts
3,225 battles
3 minutes ago, ouch4me2 said:

Sorry if this is a foolish question, especially for my first post, but what do those green stripes in the top right corner of ship icons indicate?

You set that ship as prime ship, so it display onto the very left.

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
3 minutes ago, ouch4me2 said:

They are preferred ships. If you click on the filled in Y just above and to the extreme left of the carousel, you have various filters you can use. You can stack the ships 1 to 4 high. You can select by tier, nation, ship type, premium, tech tree, elite, grinding, etc. Very useful when you get a bunch of ships.

[IWP]
Members
14 posts
4,329 battles
1 minute ago, DBoy_Min said:

You set that ship as prime ship, so it display onto the very left.

Thank you.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,707 posts
9,439 battles
11 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Shiny on both.

Have you used it yet? If so, please leave your impressions so other have an idea besides the cold numbers I crunched please. I'm still working on my only T10 UU, the DM.

No, I haven't yet.

Zao's UU is one of those "heck yeah!" and worth the trouble. Rudder shift buffed to a T8's maneuverability makes it much easier dodging return BB fire and that MB dispersion buff is vicious; if you use Zao's AP against broadside BBs, you already know how hard it hits, and with the 20% extra tightening, my experience is it better rewards precise aim.

Interestingly I've found it most handy against DDs, particularly Harugumo and Khab, simply because neither withstands 203mm HE even angled.