You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mister_Tanman

Karma -1 REALLY!

44 comments in this topic

Members
3,277 posts
3,571 battles

All you gotta do is throw a sassy one liner at the person giving you beef and that tends to be a free point knocked off of you, but I feel your pain.

22 minutes ago, bigalow87 said:

its NoT worthless! see, the more karma you get, your limit goes up, so you can give more karma,,,so, yah...

Seriously, if you want more karma, then ask for it when you have a good match. most people dont think about it otherwise...

I'd personally leave the downvote options there, but remove the merit reduction. Then turn karma in an arsenal currency and people may think about it more. Haven't thought about how it could be abused though. 

[1IF]
Members
101 posts
3,406 battles
23 minutes ago, French_DD_Hype said:

I have 30 to give, so takes about 2-3

note: Since i cant -1 you in game, i thumbs down in the forum for anime avatar. 

That's fair, I only have like 8 to give out. 

Also, I appreciate your honesty.

• Cool 2

Members
645 posts
43 minutes ago, French_DD_Hype said:

I neg rep for the following : 

• Throwing the game on a clear win condition
  • A Cv player
  • A Cv Player below 60%
  • A Cv Player Above 70%
  • friendly fire
  • Below 55% BB players
  • below 55% cruiser players
  • Below 60% DD players
  • If any tier 10/9/8 ends up on the bottom 3 of the score board
  • Sub tier 8 players
  • Storm and below Clans
  • Conkek players
  • Detonations 
  • Anime Names
  • Anime References 
  • Non Japanese players (everyone so far but myself) 
  • Weebs
  • LittleWhiteMouse (due to anime) 
  • Any CC that let the Le Terrible Be released without a Heal in a separate slot 
  • Rotating Radar divs
  • WGA's 
  • Notser for his completely likable attitude that makes me puke for some reason

so your that guy

• Funny 1

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
895 posts
6,976 battles

I was up to the high 20s and now I'm down to 8. I hardly ever say anything. Most of my pinging is for Radio Location. I very rarely get salty, but the better I get and the more I play to win the lower my karma goes, especially if I'm in a successful division. Karma is a load of crap and should be removed. Some people have tons of it, good for them, got bad luck I guess :Smile_coin:

[KSE]
Beta Testers
384 posts
12,845 battles
3 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Ah! Just shut down my client OP. AFAIK I'm the one reporting a BIER player this session. I just can't remember on what occasion. It's either to a CV player. I always report all CV players. That's my contribution to get rid of that abomination in this game. I'm here to duke it out with ships. I strongly recommend CV players to either go play C&C or world of warplanes and stop ruining at least 23 players' game. Either you're the lowest of the lowest in skill or the best of the best. In the other case I reported a BB in Estuary camping in it's spawn and shooting that 1 out of 1000 shots on my cruiser over/ through the mountains for 90% of my health. Ending up in the top 3 of his/ her team and actually thinking he/ she did do an excellent job. While in reality totally have been carried with his team doing a good job.

tl;dr: Tetris. It's an excellent game OP. I strongly recommend it to you to play and make a gazillion amount of players more happy.

That's alright, I always report any VOC clan member i see.

[_-X-_]
[_-X-_]
Members
194 posts
6,703 battles

I almost always give the top scoring DD +Karma. (unless, he's a prick.)   Low scoring, back court sniping BBs are not a frequent recipient of karma.  I would just as soon see Karma removed.

Members
202 posts
364 battles
On 12/17/2018 at 2:49 PM, Mister_Tanman said:

Look.... I don't check my karma rating all that much unless I've done something cool...

I just happened to check it before a match. I got a Kraken, saved the matched, and got two -2 karma. Buttholes....

:)

I know it doesn't mean anything but come on!

No Alaska for you.  I'm pretty sure -- based upon that other thread -- that Alaska will require a lot of positive karma points before you can buy one.  

[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,208 posts
7,772 battles
On 12/17/2018 at 5:49 PM, Mister_Tanman said:

Look.... I don't check my karma rating all that much unless I've done something cool...

I just happened to check it before a match. I got a Kraken, saved the matched, and got two -2 karma. Buttholes....

I rarely get negative karma for great games.

Did you say something in chat?

[NOVA]
Members
7 posts
3,376 battles

Yeah I get "reported" a lot in my Arizona. I dodge torps by hitting full reverse and full turn and it turns on a dime. Other players get angry, say I'm cheating, then get their team to report me. Kind of a bass-akwards system, good thing it doesn't mean anything. But still, come on, I love the Arizona and to get REPORTED for being a good player? Yawn...

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles
On 12/17/2018 at 2:49 PM, Mister_Tanman said:

This game's Karna system only illustrates that many people are :etc_swear:holes.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
5,080 posts
11,427 battles
On 12/17/2018 at 5:40 PM, Ferry_25 said:

I always report all CV players. That's my contribution to get rid of that abomination in this game.

That tells me a lot about you.  I actually can't believe you openly admit such childish behavior.

[_-_]
Members
2,018 posts
1 hour ago, SoulShaker said:

Yeah I get "reported" a lot in my Arizona. I dodge torps by hitting full reverse and full turn and it turns on a dime. Other players get angry, say I'm cheating, then get their team to report me.

Been so long since I've played her I forgot about Arizona's mad WASD hax (for a standard BB). Good times.

• Cool 1

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
930 posts
6 minutes ago, DracoTB said:

I don't even know karma is, ergo, it can't be important.

It's a placebo for the man girls that feel the need to report people.

[RTR]
Beta Testers
159 posts
4,970 battles

How do you know you got -1 Karma? I am only told when I get +1 Karma...