You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Vlad_D_Impailor

Not sure where I am supposed to post this

3 comments in this topic

[CAN1A]
Members
25 posts
5,218 battles

I deserved the last blocking from Texting, yes I lost it. 
Now I am blocked from Texting again.
I'm not sure who you are talking about but for the last few days since texting was a load, I have been polite, nice and loving. Not once have I said a bad thing unless someone took it wrong. I am wondering if any of you look into these issues or the computer just blocks for more days because someone just clicked it because they didn't like me blowing them up?

I don't care who reported this but they need to be put in their place by someone for falsely complaining.

Also yesterday I have 2 containers and your server would not let me collect. It locked my game up every time I tried, even rebooted my Brand new MSI $2800.00 I might add, I tried 5 times and nothing. I went to sleep hoping it would be there for me in the morning, nothing just some message saying I lost my containers?

Come on people.

Vlad.

Edited by Vlad_D_Impailor
Spelling errors

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,194 posts
11,696 battles
50 minutes ago, Vlad_D_Impailor said:

nothing just some message saying i lost my containers?

ss or it never happen

and

Did you send in your support ticket?

[CAN1A]
Members
25 posts
5,218 battles

No, because I assumed I wouldn't get the containers anyway as I believed it would be a lot of work to look through all the data just to find out if and why it happened. The next day, the container system worked except the ones that kept freezing/locking the game up.

Edited by Vlad_D_Impailor
Spelling errors