You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fafnir_6

PEF Campaign: WG, please remove the nation-specific requirement for the 4th directive...it SUCKS!

54 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
10,675 posts
7,006 battles
3 hours ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

In fairness the OP only has just over 1000 games under his belt. Sticking with one or two nations when still fairly new, and getting to know them well isn't a particularly bad idea.

In the long run though, using only one single nation is stupid. If you choose to abandon huge chunks of the game, i.e. the ships, then don't be surprised if that lifestyle choice bites you in the [edited]. This is a problem of the OP's own choosing, and imho not something WG should bother to help with.

I found his statement that he "didn't participate in North Cape for the same reason" interesting. North Cape was a year ago. That means he's been around at least as long as I have, and quite possibly longer.

[NSC]
Members
178 posts
6,794 battles

What irritates the hell out of me are missions that require others to play well, specifically the win and gain xp missions like the dreadnaught.  I know I'm not good enough to carry a team, but it's annoying as hell when everyone else on the team is bad too.  Just had a battle where I had the only two kills on our team.  Really?  Wont get that mission done at all (and yes, I'll move on to coop once I'm fed up at losing in randoms).

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,435 posts
20,364 battles

When I first started and noticed that some of the daily missions were nation specific, I stopped grinding my US ships only and started playing every available nation's ships and every class until I had all tier 5s and 6s of them. It slowed my progression of USN stuff down a bit but only took me a month or so to get it done. Doing this allowed me to participate in every event Wargaming offered save the tier 10 stuff that came later on. I have since corrected that one as well. 

[ARGSY]
Members
10,675 posts
7,006 battles
1 hour ago, __Dave said:

What irritates the hell out of me are missions that require others to play well, specifically the win and gain xp missions like the dreadnaught.  I know I'm not good enough to carry a team, but it's annoying as hell when everyone else on the team is bad too.  Just had a battle where I had the only two kills on our team.  Really?  Wont get that mission done at all (and yes, I'll move on to coop once I'm fed up at losing in randoms).

Don't wait. The earlier you move over, the sooner you start winning again and the faster your frustration levels will drop. The first and second tasks of daily chain 1 do not require wins. The rest do. Use that. And if you have Tier VIII allied cruisers, the current Cherry Blossom op is not a hard one to beat if you can shoot straight and have half an idea what you are doing.

Study the task carefully, examine all conditions, then choose the game mode and ship appropriately.